Some kind of Beast mode
Nawice..(inb4thehaters) Good to know Saban cares about these babies as well. Oh wait, what about Masked Rider..

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Nawice..(inb4thehaters) Good to know Saban cares about these babies as well. Oh wait, what about Masked Rider..

If Masked Rider can get a DVD release, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight can get a DVD release as well!

I don't have low self esteem.
The prices are listed in the article so you don't need to hope, RX!

Damn!! Should've paid attention!!

Oh well, $19 seems like a cool price!! Hopefully I can import it to the U.K. without any trouble!!

If Masked Rider can get a DVD release, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight can get a DVD release as well!

It did, just not in the U.S.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
VRT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BBB

I swear, Big Bad Beetleborgs is absolutely cringe worthy in the story writing department, but it is by no means a horrible show

I think the difference is that these two were well received when they first came out. Beetleborgs only ended because they ran out of usable source footage from it's metal hero parent, and VR Troopers was canned so Saban Entertainment would have enough money to do PR Lost Galaxy. Masked Rider on the other hand, didn't do as well, so it wouldn't be expected to do as well on DVD now either.

Some kind of Beast mode

lol Well that's in Adness' hands right? And I don't they'd be too thrilled too shoot out DVD's when the show tanked to begin with.

I think the difference is that these two were well received when they first came out. Beetleborgs only ended because they ran out of usable source footage from it's metal hero parent, and VR Troopers was canned so Saban Entertainment would have enough money to do PR Lost Galaxy. Masked Rider on the other hand, didn't do as well, so it wouldn't be expected to do as well on DVD now either.

Wow, I didn't know that about VR Troopers. Didn't Space save the franchise, so I would have thought they had enough money to produce lost Galaxy.

Did Turbo dig that deep a hole or was Lost Galaxy such a big idea that they needed more money?