Vought international from “The Boys” have a verified Youtube channel and its disturbing

Awkward Correspondent
Vought is an evil corporation that genetically engineers Superheroes and use them to make money. From movies, songs to military,This company is like a mixture between Disney, Fox news and Umbrella corporation. Things have gone meta because the controversial fictional corporation from the “The Boys” Have an official Youtube Channel. The videos from the channel hits close to home because they felt like political propaganda videos. Some of the videos are fictional news looks like Vought use to brainwash the masses. It is disturbing because in real life, some countries are not in tight grasp of fake news. It is like a red flag how “The Boys” Universe is not a good place to live in.
the-boys-season-3-look-more-dist-300x169.jpg
Homelander is Vought’s Most popular Superhero
Vought International’s first video is a Music Video from...

Continue reading...

Hey I just met you!
It would be cool if we get to see the Vought movies as a spin off for Amazon Prime.

The Vought superheroes are mostly Republicans. They only got forced to go liberal with Queen Maeve, who who came out as gay.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
The first superhero in my generation was Superman and he was and it was definitely a tool for the United States of America's political propaganda machine. He fought "the American Way". Did they brainwash the masses? I can't speak for the masses but they sure brainwashed me when I was a kid. I think all superheroes are political props.

I like the idea of The movies of the 7 becoming a real movie. That will be so Meta. I want to see the Propaganda version of homelander.

Thanks for sharing this channel because I didn't know it exist and it gives me an extension to "The Boys" Universe. Clever marketing from Amazon!