Vision's Goggles

vision

glasses: on
Hi guys, seeing the artistic talent around got me inspired to post my artwork here.

As i'm currently working towards creating my own rider-style comic story, i'll mostly use this as a place for my sketches/concepts/page layouts towards that and also other toku fanart.

Anyway, the project is called "Knight X" (title may be changed later on).

Scrapped Knight concepts:
scrapped.jpg

x_early_concept.jpg

Scrapped Grunt concept:
riot_gear_early_concept.jpg

Current Knight concepts i'm developing more:
Knight X (he's looking kind ninja-ish)
x-concept-latest.jpg

Knight Arx.
arx-concept-latest.jpg

vision

Thanks, it's been a long time in the development phase (and still is) as heroes and villans in the story have an armor system.

Aswell as editing and re-editing the story, i've recreated it's origin story over 5 times, which set me working on the artwork later and later.

Kiryurules

It's so easy when you're evil
These are damn well done, I'm loving the sleek and high-tech look of the suits. Keep up the good work, and here's hoping you get somewhere with your idea :thumbs:

vision

These are damn well done, I'm loving the sleek and high-tech look of the suits. Keep up the good work, and here's hoping you get somewhere with your idea :thumbs:

Thanks, yeah, the suits are tech based, and yeah, I hope that I can get as far as possible without losing steam, I hope to create more rider-style stories depending on how this one turns out.

Metal_Lion

I Am The Captain
These look quite nice, very toku styled. However, on your redesign of Knight X, he doesn't quite look ninja as you've said, he still looks very knight like and toku inspired, which i guess is what you were going for.

vision

These look quite nice, very toku styled. However, on your redesign of Knight X, he doesn't quite look ninja as you've said, he still looks very knight like and toku inspired, which i guess is what you were going for.

yeah, tech-knight is exactly what I was going for, it was when I was adding the symbol deco's that he seemed to resemble something fantasy-ninja-like.

Kiryurules

It's so easy when you're evil
Thanks, yeah, the suits are tech based, and yeah, I hope that I can get as far as possible without losing steam, I hope to create more rider-style stories depending on how this one turns out.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be happy to help with fleshing your ideas out. I do a fair bit of writing and brainstorming, not that much of it ever goes anywhere thanks to my attention span being that of a goldfish :laugh:

:redface2:

vision

yeah, I was going for the fish-eye distorted perspective, maybe the twist in his upper body is somehow putting it off

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts