Lurker
Watched a few episodes some days ago and it blows my mind how RELEVANT it is today, what with everyone tapping into their "inner beings" to reinvent the wheel, I've seen a lot of that popping up in writing classes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwNlLAUq5o[/ame]

Banned
Visionaries ROCKS. I have pretty much all the toys that came out. I loved everything about this series.

Lurker
I think the biggest problem with it is that they based the toyline on GI Joe and cutsey holograms rather than Transformer brand (as in turning the humans into their animal spirits), and have the staffs pop open to reveal figures of the staff spirits.

The Spectrial Knights almost always had such extrordinary staffs, though they didnt always use them wisely, Arson used his for the first time to PICK UP A CHICK (who was Varaline in disguise)

Nube
Seriously?

I recently watched it for the first time in my life and its pretty bad, while there are some neat ideas most of them are not used full and theres plenty of b ad stuff and most of the show makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I guess for its time it may have been a decent show and thats why people could be nostalgic over it but yeah I would never watch it again or recommend it.

I think the toys look pretty cool though and if the show hadn't been so bad I would have likely gotten one.

Ah the 80s...

*sheds a tear*
Seriously?

I recently watched it for the first time in my life and its pretty bad, while there are some neat ideas most of them are not used full and theres plenty of b ad stuff and most of the show makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I guess for its time it may have been a decent show and thats why people could be nostalgic over it but yeah I would never watch it again or recommend it.

80s were a trippy time, but damn even the worse Saturday Cartoon was pretty badass.:sweat:

Last edited:
Banned
Seriously?

I think the toys look pretty cool though and if the show hadn't been so bad I would have likely gotten one.

Most of the show makes no sense? Umm... It's about good guys fighting bad guys and it makes perfect sense. I honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about with that one. I mean if you don't like a show good for you... But "it makes no sense".... And for it's time? It's a good and fun show for any time IMO. It's better than any of that crap that has been made in the last umpteen years. I mean tell me some things that are better than it was that are out now?