Its a board, he opened it to opinions and I said my opinion.

You don't HAVE to like my opinion.

That's the internet. Isn't it beautiful?

That's not opinion you're laying down, Merc... it's just being.... well, needlessly cruel. This is a board, but not one for you to rag on someone.

Really, if you don't have anything constructive to say, just please stop posting.

And Jedi... congrats, man. Sex is a pretty interesting world, but one you must be very responsible in. Just remember that. Doesn't change you or make you a man. It's great stuff, but something that requires great maturity to handle correctly.

the baddest *****
Yeah, Im sure FAIL is a very uplifting comment.

I never intended to be uplifting in the first place.

That's not opinion you're laying down, Merc... it's just being.... well, needlessly cruel. This is a board, but not one for you to rag on someone.

Really, if you don't have anything constructive to say, just please stop posting.

I am not being cruel. You think I am but I am not.

I do have something constructive to say, you people believe I do not have anything constructive to say. It's obviously a fault in your moderation system that I merely trying to expose. :)

uh congrats i guess, i know some people are in a rush to get rid of it like it was an old tv, but i'm happy for you

just be safe and don't be one of those assholes you see on sitcoms who enjoy one night stands

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means

I do have something constructive to say, you people believe I do not have anything constructive to say. It's obviously a fault in your moderation system that I merely trying to expose. :)

Sarcasm.

If you wanted to expose a fault in the moderation system, why didnt you do that then? Telling him that you dont believe cuz he posts in a forum about Power Rangers and Toku isnt really constructive at all. Maybe something about how its an inappropriate topic would have suited your purposes better. Just sayin.

Whether you believe you are or not, doesn't matter to me. I'm letting you know you're out of line.

If there's a fault, you can PM it to me. Continue and you'll be shown the door.

LM: I saw the first couple posts you made to be joking. The only "serious" one being the "That's something to hardly be proud about".

I guess all your lolpics are right. XD Srs biznizz.

I mean yay for this guy, but who cares? People have sex all the time!

I wanna fly high....
I wish I could have sex "all the time". Dang women and their "standards".:shakefist

I'm joking of course.