Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
I don't I'm doing that just yet. I don't even want to do that.:shakefist I think it's jury selection. So do they ask you a bunch of questions.? I hope it doesn't take up my entire morning...

Actually, you sit through the whole trial which is about 5 hours min., then you got to a separate meeting room with other people of the jury which you then talk for about 3 hours about whether or not is the person guilty or not so...better drink up your coffee, you're going to need it.

Banned
Just hope you land a months long, high profile Murder trial where you can cut a $800,000 book deal after. :coolshades:

Omg..... such a waste of time. I had to report for juy duty today, and I've been sitting in the waiting room for almost 7 hours as I'm typing atm.. and the courthouse is right smack in the middle of los angeles, so it's going to take me at least an hour to get back home on the freeway because of rush hour. I hate jury duty so much right now. Imma going to get a burger from fatburger after this.

boogie woogie feng shui
Which is like being a drunk, horny, crack-addicted prodigy with no way to tell people about your revolutionary insights.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU"]Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.