Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Came into work and was given $150 cash from a resident for X-mas.

There is my beer money for the month.

Man, another Battle.net phishing scam.

I've been getting a lot of emails lately saying that I've apparently been trying to sell off my World of Warcraft account, and that my account's being investigated.

Funny thing is...I don't even play WoW, pretty sure I don't have a WoW account either.

I have been getting those for a year now... and I have never signed up for WOW or anything else the site has. I contacted WOW but they arent trying to stop it ( It is not their problem).

Not their Problem? I really hate Customer Service sometimes.

In Justice, We Trust!
I have been getting those for a year now... and I have never signed up for WOW or anything else the site has. I contacted WOW but they arent trying to stop it ( It is not their problem).

Not their Problem? I really hate Customer Service sometimes.

Wait, so someone is going around pretending to work for their customer service staff...? How is it not their problem?

Wait, so someone is going around pretending to work for their customer service staff...? How is it not their problem?

No Clue....

Anyway I am about to watch "The Crow" for the first time. It has taken me 20yrs, but it is finally time.

I have a stats final tonight, and I'm stressing out....

The professor is terrible. :( I didn't listen to other people who said he was terrible, but oh man. So hard to understand him.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I have a stats final tonight, and I'm stressing out....

The professor is terrible. :( I didn't listen to other people who said he was terrible, but oh man. So hard to understand him.

What's the probability of you passing this test? :sweat:

What's the probability of you passing this test? :sweat:

It's a crapshoot at this point. It's been multiple choice tests. So you either get it right or you get it wrong. :redface2:

HJU's master of disguise
first my harddrive died, now my wife's power supply on her desktop is dead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.