Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'm studying for my Buddhism exam tomorrow. I just can't wait for it to be freaking over. Also the heat in our room isn't working and the penisjams won't come fix it til tomorrow. I don't even care! I'm outta here Friday!

dchoc, grab my coat! Things are about to get messy.

I have it on hand sweetheart... :anime:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I wish J-List sold Ramune in the aluminum bottles. I don't feel like hurting myself trying to get the cover off the glass ones.

In Justice, We Trust!
I wish J-List sold Ramune in the aluminum bottles. I don't feel like hurting myself trying to get the cover off the glass ones.

They do sell them in aluminum cans, I see them all the time at the Asian grocery store.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I know they make them, but J-List doesn't sell them. I can't get any such thing in local stores here sadly.

In Justice, We Trust!
I know they make them, but J-List doesn't sell them. I can't get any such thing in local stores here sadly.

I see.

Yeah, I love Ramune soda but I'm paranoid as all hell about the bottles. I can't help but think I'm gonna break the damned thing if I use too much force.

I also hate how expensive the glass ones are. Over here, the glass ones go for about 3 bucks a pop(No pun intended), and I drink fast, so I tend to finish them in three or so gulps.

I personally go to the ramune hard candies if I want my ramune fix, love those little candies.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I haven't bought any candy toys in a while other then my candy toy Akaranger key.

In Justice, We Trust!
I haven't bought any candy toys in a while other then my candy toy Akaranger key.

Yeah, it's been awhile since my last Candy Toy, last one I got was Gokaioh mini-pla last year. The hard candies are different from the tablets though.

Banned
So i'm looking for music to make me some new intros, not easy.
maybe BD's band would like a bone? :D

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Heh, I doubt you'd want my band. All-girl folk music probably isn't what you're looking for in your intro. :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, another Battle.net phishing scam.

I've been getting a lot of emails lately saying that I've apparently been trying to sell off my World of Warcraft account, and that my account's being investigated.

Funny thing is...I don't even play WoW, pretty sure I don't have a WoW account either.

Status
Not open for further replies.