Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
That reminds me, I gotta get that last bit of shopping done.
I have to venture into town myself to get a couple of things I did not pick up earlier. I'm kicking myself for waiting this long. Bumper-to-bumper hell.

I must have something wrong with my ears, my balance is all screwed up today. I got up to turn my alarm off and barely made it back to the bed without falling over. :redface2:
My mother has the sort of vertigo you described. At first the doctor she saw thought she had some fluid build-up in her ear and she got some antibiotics for it. The problem persisted though and I don't think it was ever sorted out. Hopefully yours is just an ear infection, fluid, or something similar. :thumbs:

Banned
So, if you guys may or may not remember, i had a food demo show awhile ago, well i'm rebooting it!

Here is my first season of foods! (minus one that just shipped)

SAM_0937.jpg

(In no order)

Doritos for Highball - Fried Prawn and Tartar sauce chips
Lotte BlackBlack Gum
Calorie Mate (Cheesecake Flavor)
Ramnue Mochi
Tokyo Noodle Food drops
Tochigi Gyoza Food drops
House Morning Rescue

:thumbs::anime:

Super Moderator
Whoa!! My name is blue!!!

and *waves* I feel like I should be sweeping excessive dust build up on HJU homepage~ :sweat:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
OOooh, pretty blue name! And yay for food drops, MS...even though I don't know what they are. ^^;;

I ordered a beehive last week and it is almost here. SO EXCITED. I can build it, paint it, and place it where I'll need it in the next couple of weeks. I won't actually get bees until April/May but I figured I might as well have their hive set up so there's no rush when it comes time to order bees.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Ooh, Calorie Mate! I haven't seen nor heard about it all since...well...MGS3 lol XD

In Justice, We Trust!
Ooh, Calorie Mate! I haven't seen nor heard about it all since...well...MGS3 lol XD

Yeah, MGS3 was where I first heard about them too.

On a related note:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-VOoLmJncQ"]Jack bauer selling Calorie Mate - YouTube[/ame]

Life is viewtiful
i love how the little girl actually eats the rotten banana. it's too cute :laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4a9CKgLprQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4a9CKgLprQ[/ame]

変わって欲しくないよ。
Ugh, I couldn't sleep last night :redface2:
dad's been sick, and he spent all of last night shambling in and out of the bathroom, slamming doors and complaining and cursing loudly. And my bedroom is right next to the bathroom. I want him to get better soon so he'll stop being so miserable at night!

MS you should send him some MOANING LESCUE, maybe that'll give him some vigor.

Status
Not open for further replies.