Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually back this time
Damn, feel better BD. I felt kinda the same over this past week. I was fairly certain I was feeling the worst part of an ear infection or something. Just felt crappy and was all disoriented when moving around.

I dunno how many bassists there are on HJU, but every one of you should give this a listen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68KYYpmHE"]Medeski Martin and Wood - Uninvisible - YouTube[/ame]

変わって欲しくないよ。
Just finished cleaning \o/
I got rid of a ton of dusty old stuffed animals taking up space on my shelf and headboard, and that freed up a lot of room to move my figures around. Now my desk is uncluttered again! ( Just in time for my next Nendoroid haul! )

In Justice, We Trust!
Giving the snack that I got in the mail a try.

it's interesting, when you bite into it, it's kinda like cotton candy, if you were to deep fry it. Tastes a bit like brown sugar.

S

scikaiju

I must have something wrong with my ears, my balance is all screwed up today. I got up to turn my alarm off and barely made it back to the bed without falling over. :redface2:

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing, Get well soon BD.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Thanks. :anime:

The weird thing is, I feel fine, I just have these weird spells of vertigo. Happened while I was in the car once this weekend, and during a gig on Sunday. Luckily I was singing a song I knew really well so I didn't have to be able to see my music.

Also, I finally got my new insurance card in the mail yesterday. So now that I know I won't have to foot the entire bill myself, I'll probably make a doctor's appt if it doesn't clear up in another day or so.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Damn, feel better BD. I felt kinda the same over this past week. I was fairly certain I was feeling the worst part of an ear infection or something. Just felt crappy and was all disoriented when moving around.

I dunno how many bassists there are on HJU, but every one of you should give this a listen:

Next time, don't let FK do your ear.... :169:

You're probably just missing your other half that gives you an even keel... :thumbs:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I hate the vertigo thing. Out of all the ways to be sick I hate being dizzy the most.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
http://toysafety.org/worstToyList_index.shtml

Can someone explain to me what's so dangerous about the Samurai Megablade?

Nothing.

Fuckin' soccer moms.

HAZARD: POTENTIAL FOR IMPACT INJURIES!

W.A.T.C.H. OUT! Young children are encouraged to pull a release and flip-open this rigid plastic Power Rangers Samurai “sword”, which “extends 2 feet!” according to the packaging. The blade has the potential to cause serious facial or other impact injuries.

You do know that these are geared towards kids, right? And kids are kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.