Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
dchoc keeps beating me in post score because he's abusive and racist towards me so I have to make sure not to surpass him.

Eye See You
I'm sitting here drinking and watch The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and wondering why the **** I am watching this movie. It's not even worth the $5 I bought it for on blu-ray.

The Mummy is also another crappy film. I thought it was like Pirates of the Carribean except less interesting.

Super Moderator
Remind me not to piss off Angie, or she may run across the table and Behead me :laugh:.

The price you pay for taking my love for tokusatsu, Arashi, B2ST, BIG BANG, anime, antique books, gourmet food, and all things nerdy as a negative is: I collect your fucking head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2tD3uDqEUg"]Just like this fucker here.[/ame]

---

Also, if I wasn't watching Kill Bill tonight, I probably wouldn't have checked out Quentin Tarantino's revival theater, the New Beverly. Then I wouldn't have seen tomorrow is a double feature with "Moon" and "Source Code" with the latter highly recommended by Inui Takumi, plus an added bonus of being able to have an Q&A with the director; which then, I wouldn't have unexpected Thursday evening dinner and double feature movie Blade and Angie date tomorrow night.

See, HJU, bringing people together! :p

Last edited:
Owner of the "Queen" Memory
So i realized i totally forgot to tell you guys this...

I work at Guitar Center, and guess what our store number is????

753!

I wish there were Toku fans at work that could be equally excited about this with me D:

Kuuguitar
Hello guys. A new Viewing Globe? Better get more involved then :laugh:

In other news I got someone interested in Fourze. Still no luck in getting a special someone into toku, but I don't care much about that :169:

Heroes are forever
So i realized i totally forgot to tell you guys this...

I work at Guitar Center, and guess what our store number is????

753!

I wish there were Toku fans at work that could be equally excited about this with me D:
Please return that store to God.

Mad Skillz
I forgot the difference between replies and posts, so I see the big 3K next to my post and locked it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.