Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Sorted through my December pay and christmas ****, I should finally be done shopping by the 15th, with everyone purchased for, wrapped up, and done.

^I remember back in the 90s, when any popular movie got made into a Cartoon...the Mummy had one:

The Mummy: The Animated sereis intro 1 - YouTube

...anyone remember the Jumanji and Men in Black cartoons?

The difference is The Mummy films came much later than the cartoons. :sly:

Those were good shows, all of the ones you mentioned.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Am I going to get a gift under the tree??? :sweat:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Also, if I wasn't watching Kill Bill tonight, I probably wouldn't have checked out Quentin Tarantino's revival theater, the New Beverly. Then I wouldn't have seen tomorrow is a double feature with "Moon" and "Source Code" with the latter highly recommended by Inui Takumi, plus an added bonus of being able to have an Q&A with the director; which then, I wouldn't have unexpected Thursday evening dinner and double feature movie Blade and Angie date tomorrow night.

See, HJU, bringing people together! :p

Blade and Angie Move Madness!!!

I've got my change of clothes all ready, and I'm gonna head your way as soon as I get off work. :thumbs:

My parents have barely seen me this week, last night was the only night since last Friday that I've been home for dinner. And I made the dinner last night. :p

I forgot the difference between replies and posts, so I see the big 3K next to my post and locked it. :p

Umm. I think I posted in it after you closed it. Forgot we could do that. :sweat:

^I remember back in the 90s, when any popular movie got made into a Cartoon...the Mummy had one:

The Mummy: The Animated sereis intro 1 - YouTube

...anyone remember the Jumanji and Men in Black cartoons?

Man, i had a GREAT morning ;)
Fate can be kind as well as cruel.

I remember the Mummy and MIB... Anyone watch the Bill & Ted one? That one was a lot of fun. :thumbs:

At 11:30 last night I had three episodes left of Ryukendo. I was going to watch them tonight, but now that I've got a hot date, that isn't going to work. So I watched them last night.

*steals Angie's zombie emoticon*

Mad Skillz
Ryukendo! Man I think I want to rewatch that series sometime soon, it was one of my favorites.

S

scikaiju

I remember a Bill and Ted live action series that didn't last long, but an animated one?

EDIT: I'll be dipped [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iv82iJ_MT4"]Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Cartoon Intro (1990) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Am I seriously the only one who remembers that?? Does that make me old, or young? :sly:

And I watched that loooong before Animaniacs. It came out about three years before, I think. Only lasted one season looks like, I must've seen a bunch of re-runs. I remember there was one episode where they went to go get Michaelangelo to paint a new Mona Lisa to replace the one they destroyed by accident, and made a quip about a Ninja Turtle being able to help them. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.