Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
Got some things from Korea today!

[HIDE]
SAM_0917.jpg

:coolshades:[/HIDE]

Nice haul Metal! :thumbs:

And, do I predict a Decade Week/Month coming from you?

変わって欲しくないよ。
aw nice * A *
This gives me hope that if they ever make Korean stuff for W, I'll be able to get it all for myself ~

変わって欲しくないよ。
I know!! lol, real life had me in its clutches for like ... a century. :shakefist: But Christmas break will be soon, so more time to goof off here!

変わって欲しくないよ。
:buttrock:
So, has life treated you kindly?
Hows your BF?

Nick's doing great! He's actually considering coming up to visit the family after New Year's so I'm excited ~ he hasn't been anywhere snowy in his life!! He will soon regret this mistake.

As for me, I'm okay -- I'm on my final year of school ( hopefully ) so I've been working like a madwoman trying to get all the loose ends tied up before the semester's out. Also buying piles of figures and DVDs, which I should post eventually! I'm going to be so broke by spring :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
aw nice * A *
This gives me hope that if they ever make Korean stuff for W, I'll be able to get it all for myself ~

They'll more then likely be doing W stuff, once they get through Decade...I kind of regret not getting the W Driver when I had the chance too myself. I hear that other then the cards being different, the Korean Deca Driver is the exact same as the DX Deca Driver.

Banned
Nick's doing great! He's actually considering coming up to visit the family after New Year's so I'm excited ~ he hasn't been anywhere snowy in his life!! He will soon regret this mistake.

As for me, I'm okay -- I'm on my final year of school ( hopefully ) so I've been working like a madwoman trying to get all the loose ends tied up before the semester's out. Also buying piles of figures and DVDs, which I should post eventually! I'm going to be so broke by spring :sweat:

Sounds great!
Make sure that your BF take a dive into a snow bank :169:.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Sounds great!
Make sure that your BF take a dive into a snow bank :169:.

Haha, if there's enough snow when he's here I might just make a snowman with him :laugh:
we have an entire baseball field behind our house, I'm sure there'll be enough for him to be thrown in!

They'll more then likely be doing W stuff, once they get through Decade...I kind of regret not getting the W Driver when I had the chance too myself. I hear that other then the cards being different, the Korean Deca Driver is the exact same as the DX Deca Driver.

I wonder if the Japanese cards will still work with it? I mean, I kind of doubt it but if they did that'd make me want to buy it more x:

Status
Not open for further replies.