Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a Tiger boss
I know you showed one off on fb. Its interesting. But i like none the less. Congrates on starting the books again. <3

Gd why do some people have to kill good moods? Is it a life goal? ._.

Super Moderator
YAY

Z got some new books.

^_^

Ooo! Ooo! What kind?
JFBQ00241070914B.gif

I'm doing a 50 book challenge this year and wanna get some ideas other than rereading my library. :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
It's quite a good movie, feels a lot like the Digimon movie Our War Game.

You should, it's a pretty good movie. Like what Andy said, it feels a lot like Digimon Our War Games, even the animation is done by the same guy!

Just finished watching it, bit slow to start off but yeah very good movie. I did noticed it was very similar to the Digimon movie, both in story and in art style, but if the animation was done by the same guy it makes perfect sense. I wonder if it was intentional...because if it wasn't, it's a funny coincidence how things worked out.

I kind of want the Figmas of King Kazma and Love Machine now, but I know they've become pretty rare, out of curiosity I checked how much they were going for on Ebay now and...

God damn, they're expensive. :disappoin

The Meteor has landed
Just finished watching it, bit slow to start off but yeah very good movie. I did noticed it was very similar to the Digimon movie, both in story and in art style, but if the animation was done by the same guy it makes perfect sense. I wonder if it was intentional...because if it wasn't, it's a funny coincidence how things worked out.

Yeah I know, I've seen some things about this movie, many saying "This is just a plain prototype for Our War Game", and it does show for it.

I kind of want the Figmas of King Kazma and Love Machine now, but I know they've become pretty rare, out of curiosity I checked how much they were going for on Ebay now and...

God damn, they're expensive. :disappoin

How expensive can it be? :eyebrow:

Super Moderator
I need some new books. I'm tired of the ones in my little library. Got one for Christmas I barely cracked the spine on. :sweat: and i'm usually done with books as soon as I get them.

I still haven't read some of the vintage ones I found. I want to be able to read "Sexual Life in Ancient Greece" while on the plane to Asia, but I also don't want to damage the thing because it's almost 100 years old.

I still have Storm of Swords (third book in the Song of Ice and Fire series) to get through. I also have the Mistborn series Blade lent me and the fourth book in the Twelve Kingdoms series that I bought over a year ago, which I haven't read as a whole in so long that I may feel out of touch with the universe it's set in.

Gah. This 50 book challenge is really going to be one~

Status
Not open for further replies.