Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Gonna brighten my day, too!

...Ah, 43%...

Heaven forbid people act their age, not gang up on a single member, repeatedly beating a dead horse, and have normal conversations.

No offense, but I TOTALLY read that as "repeatedly beating off a dead horse." I read it too fast. lol

Banned
Heaven forbid people act their age, not gang up on a single member,

Before one preaches, one should make sure he is not guilty of the same. Just saying :p But you do have a point here.

You'd be surprised. HJU is one of two forums I've ever frequented where this sort of thing happens on a regular basis, and that's because the rules here are much more lax than in most place and I seriously think people take advantage of that just skirt with the limit.

So you would prefer a more SIEG HEIL form of admining? HJU has it's flaws, but hey things can be fun.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Before one preaches, one should make sure he is not guilty of the same. Just saying :p
I had that thought in mind and actually read back a few pages because I know SK isn't always free of blame (and I'm set to 20 posts per page) and this is what I came across: A guy proclaiming love for his religion, not shoving it down anyone's face in that post, just saying he loved his religion, a one line post that was easily and then the usual routine started to pop up. Yeah, SK can get on my nerves, but I don't think this most recent post was worth the hate.

So you would prefer a more SIEG HEIL form of admining?
I'd prefer it if people just realized the conversations with him are usually going to be fruitless to their intentions and just ignore him. We're on a message board, ignoring someone is the easiest thing in the world, anyone who seriously takes issue with his posts or just finds him annoying can rid him from their forum experience that easily.

Banned
I had that thought in mind and actually read back a few pages because I know SK isn't always free of blame (and I'm set to 20 posts per page) and this is what I came across: A guy proclaiming love for his religion, not shoving it down anyone's face in that post, just saying he loved his religion, a one line post that was easily and then the usual routine started to pop up. Yeah, SK can get on my nerves, but I don't think this most recent post was worth the hate.

I'd prefer it if people just realized the conversations with him are usually going to be fruitless to their intentions and just ignore him. We're on a message board, ignoring someone is the easiest thing in the world, anyone who seriously takes issue with his posts or just finds him annoying can rid him from their forum experience that easily.

Well first off he has been shoving it down people's throats. Every day now for what 3 days? Maybe the first one was not, but when he started in on the "nonbeliever" garbage and such. Yes he was pushing it down people's throats. I have to wonder why you didn't tell him to stop, and you only told others to stop.

That is assuming those people take any of this at all seriously.

Mad Skillz
Well first off he has been shoving it down people's throats. Every day now for what 3 days? Maybe the first one was not, but when he started in on the "nonbeliever" garbage and such. Yes he was pushing it down people's throats. I have to wonder why you didn't tell him to stop, and you only told others to stop.

That is assuming those people take any of this at all seriously.
Want to know something funny? I just checked every reported post for the last five days. Not a single one of his posts were reported. This isn't the area of HJU that I typically hang out in, so I can only remark on what I see, if people don't report any post they think is crossing the line and no staff members are around to see it, nothing's going to be done. That report button is there so members can alert the staff to problems. Whether people feel we make the right or wrong calls on things, we do go through a lot of discussion for just about every major report that isn't a spam bot.

Like a Tiger boss
Meep

*Is very bored*

Watching movies? Kamen Rider ftw!
Want to know something funny? I just checked every reported post for the last five days. Not a single one of his posts were reported. This isn't the area of HJU that I typically hang out in, so I can only remark on what I see, if people don't report any post they think is crossing the line and no staff members are around to see it, nothing's going to be done. That report button is there so members can alert the staff to problems. Whether people feel we make the right or wrong calls on things, we do go through a lot of discussion for just about every major report that isn't a spam bot.

Im probably wrong but maybe they dont report because they like arguing. Im not speaking for anyone im just guessing. Idk i dont get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.