Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
Oh... well that was just in jest, not like any of us would really have the gall to order one of those things :laugh:

Its like the dildo song!

Well except about onahole :laugh:

.. Why.. don't I believe you? lol

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I can seriously see why people are so damn addicted to Doctor Who. The show is great on so many levels!

Eye See You
I had a dream I bought a Samurai Megazord toy and then threw it at a random person. :sly:

Questioning your future? On that topic how has your job search to becoming a producer been going? Made any progress? Or have you just continued to sit here day after day?

Yes.. none of us should question your future...

:thumbs:

The cable from the appliance usually consist of three wires. The wires are made of copper surrounded by a plastic sheath. The sheath is made of plastic and is coloured:

The live wire is brown
The neutral wire is blue
The earth wire is green and yellow

The live and neutral wires carry the current around the circuit. Mains current is A.C. (alternating current); this means that it is going backward and forwards in cycles (clockwise and anticlockwise around the circuit). The frequency of the cycle is 50 hertz (50 times per second). This cycling of current is achieved by varying the voltage on the live wire from about +325V to -325V and back again. The effective value of the voltage - also known the RMS value - is about 230V. The voltage on the neutral wire does not vary. It stays close to zero (hence the term neutral). In contrast the voltage of a battery does not cycle. It stays constant. This is known as D.C. (Direct Current.). Live wires have a brown insulation, and neutral wires have a blue insulation/covering.

Eye See You
I need to get a passport. Any idea how to get one without any government ID?. Im trying to explain to these idiots that I need the passport so I can HAVE ID.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I need to get a passport. Any idea how to get one without any government ID?. Im trying to explain to these idiots that I need the passport so I can HAVE ID.

Use your Birth Certificate to get an ID or a license, then you can get your passport.... You know that it's going to be hard to pass that without an ID if you look like Osama bin Laden... Shave and take that turban off of your head... Maybe, they'll be more lenient on you the next time you come in. :laugh:

Aronbafon
Just gotten home from the neighboring town after 3 hours...! 1 hour was eating and buying alcohol for tomorrow + transport. Rest was talking to a salesman in the local Gamestop... That dude was awesome! When Pokemon Black and White was released he stood in the Gamestop cosplaying Prof. Oak! :castlerock: I'll go there more often now :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.