Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
We aim to please! :anime:

Thank you for your patronage, though it would be nice if we can get some donations. :thumbs:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
FIVE kids?! Com'on SK! Its a vagina not an assembly line!

Beside, get a wife first and THEN make plans with her.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
unless fleshlight is also a brand name?

Yes it is. That's brand name association for you. Just like; it's not a q-tip, it's a "cotton swab". Q-tip is a brand name. Band-Aid? Brand name, it's an "adhesive strip". etc and so on and so forth.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Having kids is tough enough, but five kids???? Five ninos??

Not many people are also willing to go through pregnancy five times.

Banned
Tenga is a brand of fleshlight... at least I think unless fleshlight is also a brand name?

Well, they are more usually called Onahole's. And Tenga is a brand name of them in Japan.
They have a wide range of types too, from "Rolling Head Cup Special Soft Edition" to "Super Fit" to the new, easy to clean "Flip Holes". They even sell lotions and warmers just for them.

Or so i hear................:confused2

(っ・ω・)っ
Don't questioning my future. It's true.

Once I got married and having five beautiful children, I won't have time to be online, but I will continue to watch super sentai and kamen rider as well, that's it.

Look at Overprime! His wife just had baby!

AND!

I'll ensure that my children will grow up watching Super Sentai and Kamen Rider as well.
Questioning your future? On that topic how has your job search to becoming a producer been going? Made any progress? Or have you just continued to sit here day after day?

Yes.. none of us should question your future...

Status
Not open for further replies.