Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Warrior
Well, my jury service for this week got cancelled. I was hoping to go, get an easy $40, but looks like I was hoping for too much. *sad face*

Trust me, it isn't worth the $40. You waste that much on gas, getting to and from. At least I did.

Me neither... probably 'cause I'm not a registered voter. meh.

You don't need to be registered.

Banned
Well, there 45% of my B-day moneies gone paying off my Complete Selection Gaia Memory EX2 T2 Memories sets.

Mobirate....here i come!

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
You don't need to be registered.

Ah, I was always told that's how they selected you -- if you were a registered voter. But I've never cared enough about voting or jury duty to look into it.

PARTY HARD
Trust me, it isn't worth the $40. You waste that much on gas, getting to and from. At least I did.

It's actually a good 15 to 30 minute walk from my house to the courthouse I was assigned to. I don't spend anything but calories, and I get $40. Only, I'm not getting $40 anymore. *sadface*

Ultraman Saga wants you
My new quote whenever I'm feeling down:

"You were the fastest sperm, remember that."

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You're just in on the shoe lace conspiracy! Who decided velcro was for kids when its generally superior to laces in every way?!

I hate velcro. It's too loud. Though there are versions I've seen (usually to keep coils of microphone cables together) that work just as well but aren't loud as all get out.

I've never had to do jury duty. I'd love to though. Missing work alone would make it worthwhile for me. Plus I'm just interested to see and participate in the process.

I've had to go in three times... The first time I almost ended up as an alternate on a jury and only got out of it because I said I was starting a new job the next week. Which I was.

The second time I got called in to a few courtrooms but wasn't selected.

The third time I sat in the jury pool room and read two books. :laugh:

*throws Shurikens around*

*dodges like a ninja*

Status
Not open for further replies.