Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
So is allergy season affecting anyone else. It feels like I constantly have crud in my throat and now my it's all dried up:mad:
I've been sneezing constantly for the past two weeks and my truck is constantly covered in a yellow blanket.

My allergies are definitely bitchin' worse than usual this season.

Aronbafon
It's times like these I'm happy that I'm only allergic to dust.

On a different note, I have something this awesome as a pet and he likes to steal my bed :sweat:
billede0006.jpg

It's times like these I'm happy that I'm only allergic to dust.

On a different note, I have something this awesome as a pet and he likes to steal my bed :sweat:
billede0006.jpg
Aw. He's definitely a cute dog. I don't particularly care for them but I cannot deny such obvious cuteness.

Maybe he won't start hogging your pillow and shoving your head out of the way like my cat does.

I think he's past that, he turned 8 a few days ago :laugh:
Oh, well if he was going to start pillow hogging I guess he would have done it by now. :anime:

You're just in on the shoe lace conspiracy! Who decided velcro was for kids when its generally superior to laces in every way?!
I had a pair of velcro shoes for my outside job while in uni. Best investment ever. I wore those things until they literally fell apart. I think I paid six bucks for them.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Just note that the Vulcans were the ones who brought that technology to Earth... :laugh:

Aronbafon
Hehe :laugh:

I've started sketching on my own Kamen Rider again, and now started on a plot :O_O: I might actually start writing something for it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.