Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraman Saga wants you
Had another 8-to-8 today. By the way things are going, I might consider changing careers soon >_<

Banned
Well, had to call in sick today since i have to go see my grandfather in the Hospital. I hope he's ok.........

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm watching 아저씨 right now. It's a great movie. It's simple, but good. It reminds me of older American action movies.
Thought about picking that up the other day. I saw the Blu-ray for $14 at Best Buy. Is it worth it?

Well, had to call in sick today since i have to go see my grandfather in the Hospital. I hope he's ok.........
It's always is worriesome when you have a loved one in the hospital. I hope he's doing well.

In other news yesterday some idiot across the road let a fire get out of control and burned down most of the woods across from my house. Today someone told me at work that I had a bad attitude and that she was reporting me and I haven't even been here ten minutes yet. And tonight there's supposed to be severe storms moving through with 60+mph winds and quarter sized hail.

This is shaping up to be a fabulous week.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Mr. G: So, what did you do with that woman? *snickers*

tickled her "funny" bone?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
:laugh:

Well, what with the morning I've had, I was probably more blunt with her than I should have been. But, gah, such stupidity... -_-;;

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the water was off this morning before I left for work so I haven't had a shower. Sooo...yeah.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Fucked up dream.... There was a showing of the 40th anni KR movie here in Toronto so I went and BD was there. She started flirting with me and grabbing me and then making out with me.

:sly:

She's half Asian half Mexican. I used my imagination.

But the dream was weird as hell. She ended up being a drug dealer and attempting me to do E. It was really fucked.

Oh, well that makes more sense, if it was my evil half-Asian half-Mexican twin sister. She's pretty crazy.

Am I the only one that can't stand the taste of Lay's Classic? I mean, I'll eat some if I'm hungry, but it's just... there are so many better chips out there.

Yeah, too greasy. If I have to choose between Lays and no chips, I choose no chips. Now Baked Lays, on the other hand... :thumbs:

I feel like crap today. Had a gig on Friday, set building and a wedding on Saturday, dress rehearsal for 9 hours on Sunday. And that was my last "free" weekend until June. :shakefist

It's over 8,000!

Cat. :anime:

I was waiting for the cat to say "gohan." It's so misleading... :laugh:

My name is Jason. :sweat:

You look like a Kit. :p

Had another 8-to-8 today. By the way things are going, I might consider changing careers soon >_<

Didn't you just finish your degree?

Thought about picking that up the other day. I saw the Blu-ray for $14 at Best Buy. Is it worth it?

Heck yeah! What's strange to me is how affordable they are and that the Blu-Ray is less expensive than the DVD.

In other news yesterday some idiot across the road let a fire get out of control and burned down most of the woods across from my house. Today someone told me at work that I had a bad attitude and that she was reporting me and I haven't even been here ten minutes yet. And tonight there's supposed to be severe storms moving through with 60+mph winds and quarter sized hail.

This is shaping up to be a fabulous week.

Oh, that's bad. Fighting.

So I can change this computer's region code, but it won't become region-free. I want to watch some Korean movies now, but I have a limit of four changes. So if I change it now, I can will have two more changes when I want to watch a US movie.

It's so difficult to decide. :redface2:

boogie woogie feng shui
Well, clearly he had sex with your mom, the way you seem so angry towards him.

I doubt it. That would require getting out of his computer chair, among other things that would seriously cut into his complete lie-fabrication time.

Status
Not open for further replies.