Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my taxes done today. I don't owe anything! Not getting back as much as I would have liked, but I don't owe anything!

Actually back this time
I've had the absolute worst headache all evening. I've taken prescription strenth Ibuprofen and it's not helped. **** man, it's pissing me off.

PARTY HARD
And I have to check my old job for that tax document...because that **** got ripped the **** off, I need them to resend me that tax document. But I'm worried because someone may have gotten my SSN...

I've had the absolute worst headache all evening. I've taken prescription strenth Ibuprofen and it's not helped. **** man, it's pissing me off.

Get Excedrin. It's a god send, let me tell you. Cures headaches right quick, provided they're not sinus based.

Actually back this time
I'll see if we have any here... if not I'll just have to wait til I get to the store next. Seems I'm snowed in now.

Nothing that some Axe and a lighter can't fix. :laugh: We always have at least two extra bottles at the house at all times. My sister gets serious headaches, and I get them from time to time, so we're always passing the bottle back and forth.

Actually back this time
Now I'm picturing a brother and sister passing around a bottle of pain medicine while watching TV. :laugh:

Banned
So over 90% of One Piece readers are over the age of 18 (The mean average seems to be 29-31), and there are more Elderly people reading it than kids or teens........

What a messed up world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.