Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
As much as i wanted to pontificate to some loser today why he is so wrong he should be executed, the toy section in Wal-Mart at 7 in the morning is not the time or place.

Banned
Yeah it's very immature to make people fart. So... Stop it ... :laugh:

Oh, King, for the love of god, please will you knock it off! :redface2:

I just got back home from visiting my hot female friend and I feel better after discussed with her directly. Now, you're acting so immature at this hour, just what's up with that, eh? :sly:

Banned
Oh, King, for the love of god, please will you knock it off! :redface2:

I just got back home from visiting my hot female friend and I feel better after discussed with her directly. Now, you're acting so immature at this hour, just what's up with that, eh? :sly:

Why do you always have to use "hot" when talking about your female friends? I mean why even make it a point to say "hot female". Would you not like them if they were not "hot"?

Banned
Why do you always have to use "hot" when talking about your female friends? I mean why even make it a point to say "hot female". Would you not like them if they were not "hot"?

What kind of that question you're asking me, King? :sly:

I have lots of friends down here in North Carolina now. Rather than the ones in New Jersey that I grew up there. Jersey girls tends to give me the bitchy look in their faces. Like they wants to shoot me.

Now that I'm living in North Carolina, I got so many friends. I have very good male friends too. But I don't see them that much anymore. Damn, very nice people down here.

And are you jealous, King? That I have wonderful friends here? What about your friends, eh? You tell me. And it doesn't matter if they weren't hot. Well, I've seen that ugly girl today, but yet she got smoking body!

All I care is personality, not the looks. :nono2: lol

Professionally Insane
SK... you're getting really pathetic and annoying... I'm sorry, but you are. Please just ignore them if you don't like what they have to say. Or better yet, take it to pm like everyone does...er... should do. Leave the limited space in the thread for the rest of us to post something without having to weed through wining...

Or just report to the mods.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
As hard as it is sometimes, if someone annoys you just ignore them. It will frustrate them even more that they can't get a reaction out of you...they may keep trying, but they'll just stop eventually. Or absolutely blow up and get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.