Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aronbafon
Lol, ugh don't know what to do today... Couldn't get off to school due to bus strike... Maybe I'll play some AC: Brotherhood...

PARTY HARD
I REALLY hate to ask this, mostly because I'm not into these things, but does anyone here take sleeping pills?

Aronbafon
The thing I don't understand is, why they're going on strike? If it's money, I can see that, but it's not like the companies can pull extra wages out of their assess to pay the drivers more. Everyone's cutting costs at this point, and from my stand point, it's just going to get them fired, and then have someone else take over their job, just because they need it.

To drive a bus in EU you need to take a test every few years (5th I think) and they have to pay for it themselves along with some other things.

I think it's 1000 DKK a month (Roughly $180) and about 5000 DKK for that EU test. All something they have to pay for themselves. And the current government in Denmark want to remove a "special pension" for those that have been worn down and can't work till the Pension, which you can get at 65.

Or something like that.

Eye See You
I REALLY hate to ask this, mostly because I'm not into these things, but does anyone here take sleeping pills?

I used to take clenazepam which is a relaxant and does help for sleeping but it eventually makes you so feel like total **** over feeling well rested.

Chief HJU News Editor
Best trick I learnt, go to sleep at a reasonable hour and don't sit on your computer till 3am.

Does wonders.

PARTY HARD
I actuallly went to bed at 2....or was it 2:30? Couldn't tell with the way I set my clock, nor could I remember. I woke up at 4:30, so I only had a 2 hour sleep. The minute I woke up, I can't get sleepy again. But it felt like I wasn't asleep, like I've been lying in bed for two hours with my eyes closed instead of lying in bed for two hours, unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.