Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
They're not though. I've got 4 infractions and 2 warnings for the dumbest **** ever. Mods here are BULLIES. I'm lookin' at Aoi Kurenai and Scikaiju when I say that. WHATFUCKERS.

But yeah, totally waiting for round 2.

Aoi Kurenai lets most things pass and Scikaiju seems to be one of the few to do what he should do. Scikaiju is a great guy from what I've seen, so you seem to be the problem.

I remember that day you got one and you went all crazy. You totally deserved it.

At least SK can be amusing to have around and [I think] genuinely tries to be intelligent... KRBilbo and Knight Ixa on the other hand, can we ship them to Pluto? Pleeeease?

This.

On a separate note, as of today, Knight IXA is no more. He is reborn as Climax Hero Den-O! (minus the word spacing to so as to fit my whole name on one line)

To be honest, my original username stemmed from how at the time, IXA was the flavor of the month, and for me, his time came and went, so I decided to change my name to something with "Den-O " in it, since my passion for that rider hasn't waned like it did for IXA

What...?

Speaking of Externals... my 1tb is almost full, need to pick up a 2tb to add to the stack soon.

Are you working on Avatar 2? :sly:

:laugh:

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
                /: : : : ミヽノ从リレミ、
               /: : :/´ ̄`´ ̄`ヽ彡、
               /: : /         iヽ: :}
               !. . ,' ィ==、、ヽ ノィ==、、|: : |
          {  !  rtッ、 } r'ィtッ、 ヽ. .!
              ゝ |    ノ  !_    | ノ
               f∨   /ゝ‐ソ‐'ヽ  .! }  ̄ ̄|O─|─``
          _ゝ|   {ィェェェェェ、 |  リ   ノ  ─|─ ヤ ̄ ̄ツ
          { ヽ、   |lェ⌒⌒ リ.! , '
          } _}ヘ  ゝゝ==ノ リ /
        ,--≦、 ̄` |/(__)ゝ\ ` ̄ ノ,イ|
       /    ≧、{r‐<ハ_>─</ヽ、
     / ≠≦ ̄ /7{   ̄_ } \ /^\  \`丶、
     / //  ̄/´|`ヽ{  ̄____}  ヽニ=}\|ヽ丶  丶___
     V/    /  |l、_ノ ゝ ´___ノ、   、l:::ハ  丶\   ヽヽ
     l  /l l   リゝ_二7´_j |  ヽ   、::l丶  ゝ ヽ   |ハ
     ∨|  、ゝ ノ \  ̄フノ    \   、_ 、  |リ  }   | !
      ヽ   \\   ̄ 彡'     ヽ ヽ ∨/ ノ   ! 

My belts talk.
Aoi Kurenai lets most things pass and Scikaiju seems to be one of the few to do what he should do. Scikaiju is a great guy from what I've seen, so you seem to be the problem.

I remember that day you got one and you went all crazy. You totally deserved it.

Like **** I did, you little cuntbag.

It's over 8,000!
This new schedule looks like it's getting me tired enough to cut through the insomnia. It's a lot of work, but I get to sleep better now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.