Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually back this time
I guess some people had bad days today, and want to take it out on the internets.:laugh:

Eye See You
Why didn't you go to Rangerboard and write that?

and then what?. Get banned by the guy?. Not be able to continue with the trades I'm doing. The merch section there is the only good thing. When I'm done my bidnezz there I am sure to let that pissant know.

Because FK knows he would get banned for it. So instead he posts it here with his tail between his legs like a little girl. :anime:

JDF'd and I have clashed a few times before. I've got lots of business going on in the merch section, getting myself banned would be idiocy and I know damn well he'd be all over me like an Asian on a bowl of rice if I posted that in his thread. If I didn't got my pending transactions there you can damn well bet I am the one to let him know.

Do you agree with what I said about him and his request for money or not?.

Contrary to what FK and you think, bluray is not the #1 format right now.

Funny, I got all the formats right now from Beta to Blu. Seems the best looking to me. But then again, a person who doesn't own the newest stuff would know better than everyone else, right?. :laugh:

That and people can't afford new players. There are lots of reasons. But fanboys of a format like FK, don't seem to be able to understand or accept a different viewpoint.

So I guess you said the same thing back when you had ur VCR and DVD Players came out?.

Deal with it. Unless you became the posting police.

You are telling him to deal with something he dislikes yet you post the following at least 14 times a week.

Hey not anymore. Keith made it clear that he doesn't care about putting licensed stuff up so :thumbs:

Wow, you are as bright as the sunshine today. I think I speak for everyone when I say can you kindly shut the **** up and stop being a giant fucking buzz kill. 1 or 2 replies of douchery is ok but christ, every fucking reply in this thread today from you has been some negative byatch fest.

Relax. Enjoy life. Eat some cheese.

This board today is making me swing between Blind Rage and Depression.

Atleast you aren't a complete douche and spreading ur mood to everyone else.

Is not impressed right now...
No it's not my opinion. Streaming video like you get from XBL, PSN and netflix is what is #1

In what way? Streaming and digital downloads made up a relatively small amount of home video revenue in 2010, and they're still a few years away from getting blu-ray level quality.
and then what?. Get banned by the guy?. Not be able to continue with the trades I'm doing. The merch section there is the only good thing. When I'm done my bidnezz there I am sure to let that pissant know.

At least find his IM account name, or post it to him on another board where he can't ban you. Posting it on here makes it look like you're scared of him.

Eye See You
In what way? Streaming and digital downloads made up a relatively small amount of home video revenue in 2010, and they're still a few years away from getting blu-ray level quality.

This is what is making me go :sly: at this point. I think Kingranger thinks the formats HE can afford are the best, not the ones that actually are.

At least find his IM account name, or post it to him on another board where he can't ban you. Posting it on here makes it look like you're scared of him.

I am very affraid of teh intern3tz people./

Banned
Wow, you are as bright as the sunshine today. I think I speak for everyone when I say can you kindly shut the **** up and stop being a giant fucking buzz kill. 1 or 2 replies of douchery is ok but christ, every fucking reply in this thread today from you has been some negative byatch fest.

Relax. Enjoy life. Eat some cheese.

Atleast you aren't a complete douche and spreading ur mood to everyone else.

oh FK, if you meant anything to me I might get offended by your insults. :anime:

This is what is making me go :sly: at this point. I think Kingranger thinks the formats HE can afford are the best, not the ones that actually are.

I am very affraid of teh intern3tz people./

I love how you always bring money into everything. In lots of posts from you bashing people for their personal choices, you seem to always fall back on something like "They are to cheap" or "I guess you don't make enough so shut up". You crack me up.

Funny, I got all the formats right now from Beta to Blu. Seems the best looking to me. But then again, a person who doesn't own the newest stuff would know better than everyone else, right?. :laugh:
So I guess you said the same thing back when you had ur VCR and DVD Players came out?.

Good for you. Do you want a medel for owning all those things? I mean I own an atari 2600 and a pong system. Can I have a medel too? And by not the #1 format I meant sales wise. I am not the one always telling people BLURAY OR DIE. That would be you. I guess since you "own" all the formats you must be a video expert :p

Back when DVD players came out they cost a fortune. I didn't get one until a few years after dvd started getting big. I had LD and VHS at the time. Sometimes you try and make a point, but you just come off going off on a SK type tangent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.