Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Oh man. A restaurant around here used to do a full English tea service every Tuesday at 2 PM. I would plan my whole day around it.

There are quite a few places around here that do that... One of the perks of living in a major metropolitan area, I suppose. The fun part with this one was that we all made our own sandwiches, scones and stuff, and brought our own teacups and tea. Meant it was pretty much free except for your own expenses from making the sandwiches, but there were lots to try! Soooo yummy... :drool:

You're going to the Oscars?!

You know, I always thought it'd be fun to be a seat-holder at the Oscars or some award show like that. They have random extras in formals whose sole purpose is to sit in seats when the owner of it is up presenting or receiving and award in order to keep the audience from looking empty.

How pissed are people now that Inception lost Best Picture to The King's Speech?

Haven't seen either of them, so I have no opinion. :loltongue:

I did get Inception for my birthday though, so I'll be watching it with my family this weekend. :thumbs:

I was really only hoping for The Social Network to get Best Score, because that version of In the Hall of the Mountain King was pretty badass :x

I'll have to check out The King's Speech one of these days.

Wait, it had a version of Hall of the Mountain King?? Darnit, I may actually have to watch it now. :shakefist

Or at least find the score. :p

Gonna start my first day of work tomorrow.
And I suddenly remember all those years when I was like
"Aw man, when can I get over with all this school work and studying and start earning my own cash?"

*sigh*

Really the only good thing about working as opposed to school is that theoretically you don't have homework. Though that depends on the job, I suppose. Teachers sure do.

People who say "I don't need HD/HDTV/Blu-ray, DVD is fine" just don't know any better OR maybe just don't watch enough movies.

...Or maybe people who don't want to pay twice as much for the same movie... Maybe if netflix had them I'd buy a player, but I just don't re-watch my movies enough to merit spending that much on them. *shrugs*

Protip- Never discuss anime with grandparents.

Was having a conversation with my grandmother the other day while my young cousin and the kid mentioned that his new favorite show is "the Dragon Balls."

[hide]
Her response was "Are they?"

Think about it. :p
[/hide]

Banned
Currently, I'm researching DVD's that are mastered in High Definition. I don't know if it will be scale up to 1080i or 1080p HD. I'm very anxious to see what's up.

And I'm praying that that mastered DVD can play just fine in Blu-Ray player. If not, I'm kicking my own ass.

Banned
...Or maybe people who don't want to pay twice as much for the same movie... Maybe if netflix had them I'd buy a player, but I just don't re-watch my movies enough to merit spending that much on them. *shrugs*

That and people can't afford new players. There are lots of reasons. But fanboys of a format like FK, don't seem to be able to understand or accept a different viewpoint.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
and... we have double posts instead of using the multi-quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.