Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Trust me, it isn't worth the $40. You waste that much on gas, getting to and from. At least I did.
It's actually a good 15 to 30 minute walk from my house to the courthouse I was assigned to. I don't spend anything but calories, and I get $40. Only, I'm not getting $40 anymore. *sadface*

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You're just in on the shoe lace conspiracy! Who decided velcro was for kids when its generally superior to laces in every way?!
I hate velcro. It's too loud. Though there are versions I've seen (usually to keep coils of microphone cables together) that work just as well but aren't loud as all get out.

I've never had to do jury duty. I'd love to though. Missing work alone would make it worthwhile for me. Plus I'm just interested to see and participate in the process.
I've had to go in three times... The first time I almost ended up as an alternate on a jury and only got out of it because I said I was starting a new job the next week. Which I was.

The second time I got called in to a few courtrooms but wasn't selected.

The third time I sat in the jury pool room and read two books. :laugh:

*throws Shurikens around*
*dodges like a ninja*

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
My new quote whenever I'm feeling down:

"You were the fastest sperm, remember that."
Maybe I should adopt that mantra too!

I hate velcro. It's too loud. Though there are versions I've seen (usually to keep coils of microphone cables together) that work just as well but aren't loud as all get out.

I've had to go in three times... The first time I almost ended up as an alternate on a jury and only got out of it because I said I was starting a new job the next week. Which I was.

The second time I got called in to a few courtrooms but wasn't selected.

The third time I sat in the jury pool room and read two books. :laugh:
Wow. Yeah. One time would be plenty for me. I could do with the reading time though... :laugh:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I may have taken a nap, too... It's not really a good idea though, because if your name gets called and you don't respond, your jury duty doesn't count and you have to come back in later.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
So someone at work said '**** you' at the end of the day and I have no idea if it was referring to me or someone else.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Harsh. Maybe it wasn't you?

I guess you could always ask but I'm guessing you probably don't want to do that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. :p

I served on a Jury before, it was a Murder trial that lasted 5 days, one and the better part of another was just deliberating. Spent the night shut off from the outside world. But i did my Part and Justice was served.

I hope to get called again actually. I'm always ready to do my duty as a citizen.
:patriotic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon