Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
:castlerock:

Blu-rays ftw. **** DVD's. DVD's are complete and utter crap compared to Blu-rays. The only one defending DVD's are those are too poor to afford the extra $5 for the Blu-ray and/or those that STILL don't got an HDTV.

People who say "I don't need HD/HDTV/Blu-ray, DVD is fine" just don't know any better OR maybe just don't watch enough movies.

(/waiting on kingranger for a reply) lol

I just watched the Goseiger movie Blu-ray and the quality was fucking brilliant. GoseiKnight was so fucking shiny I'm half blind. The HD is gonna look really good for GolkaiGreen for Golaiger (green is the BEST color in HD).

Soon or later, they will have no choice but to buy HDTV in the future. Lots of SDTV are gone. I just find it very troubling that people have that attitude when it comes to HDTV/Blu-Ray. Nothing more that I can describe how beautiful the movie looking in HD! :D

Um..the Goseiger movie..is it english subbed? This has to be very tricky. Very tricky. How about you donate that to TV-NIHON? :laugh:

Actually back this time
Were people the same about switching from VHS to DVD back when that happened?

VHS 4 LIFE.

Eye See You
Were people the same about switching from VHS to DVD back when that happened?

VHS 4 LIFE.

Yep. Same from cassette to CD. People are complaining fucking bitches. People WILL jump to Blu-ray eventually just like they did from VHS to DVD. But I love how they will **** talk the new format until that point.

That Burger King burger is just a POS in my opinion... A McDouble is much better tasting.

Big Mac forever.

It stinks.
He is a loser anyway. My fav part was in one of the wrestling threads where he claimed he actually had a girlfriend. In all honesty I don't even want to know what she looks like if that was true. The guy sickens the living **** out of me. He's one of those "I get beat up at school so I act tough on teh intarw3eb fat asses".

I'm glad that I've never met him before.

Plastered my Resume to a few places today.
The waiting game begins!

Waiting time sucks.

Banned
For the hell of it, i'm checking out Japan's travel advisory page on the Canadian Foreign Affairs site.

Most of it is Standard International travel stuff, a few note about their Entry policies (like how they could deny you entry unless you can prove you have somewhere to stay and etc or that Entry permits for tourists are good for 90 days) and Immigration info for working/studying there.

But there are a few specific notes, like about Roppongi Bars/Clubs and how alot of Canadian women are being recruited for Hostess Club's and the legal issues with that.

Is not impressed right now...
I was looking at some threads at Rangerboard and came across one that cracked me up. That fat ass mod named JDF'd basicially asked members to donate money to him SO he could go to some convention to see David Yost. He claims HE MUST go. I actually LOLed at this. I think he should spend that time looking for a job to pay for his ticket to the convention and not be a complete douche and ask others for money. In the time he spends on RB actling like a Nazi he could be working at Wal-Mart as a door greeter.

The bottom line message I got from his request was: "Hey, I'm a jobless fat ****. Please give money to my fat ass so I can go see a homosexual that I saw in a tv series in 1993. It is of the utmost importance".

I don't know if I feel more sorry for him OR the actual idiots who are donating the money..

Why didn't you go to Rangerboard and write that?

Banned
Soon or later, they will have no choice but to buy HDTV in the future. Lots of SDTV are gone. I just find it very troubling that people have that attitude when it comes to HDTV/Blu-Ray. Nothing more that I can describe how beautiful the movie looking in HD! :D

Um..the Goseiger movie..is it english subbed? This has to be very tricky. Very tricky. How about you donate that to TV-NIHON? :laugh:

Contrary to what FK and you think, bluray is not the #1 format right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.