Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
So I got my first Copyright Infringement notice because of my ShaUTa clip, apparently Toei took offense to it.

It stinks.
Everybody misplaces things. It's really not anything to feel inferior about. Sounds like those douches at your work just want to slap each other on the ass.

I think the thing is, is that it's money. Money that those guys work their asses off for. Money that's needed to take care of themselves and feed their children. And I'm guessing for me to almost lose it; it's like for them 'Hey, that guy is taking this job for granted. Doesn't he realize how much we struggle for that ****'.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Man, 11 hours shifts for the next two weeks including a 13 hour shift next Friday @__@
:disappoin Those are some long ass shifts. Bet your check will be nice though.

Well, today I felt like a total dumbass. I ALMOST lost my paycheck and I'm regretting every minute of it. But, it's even worse when the person who found it realized how stupid you are and brags about it with his other buddies. Truly, I am not the most likeable guy there.
At least you didn't lose your check. I've done that before. That really sucks.

I had 4 teeth filled and it costs $500. So, yeah, it's expensive. AND...I have to go back for more in a month. :disappoin
I need to go to your dentist. I need some dental work done and my dentist charges $240 per filling. I am now searching for another dentist. It really sucks too because my dentist is an awesome, really smart guy but I just cannot afford his fees.

So I got my first Copyright Infringement notice because of my ShaUTa clip, apparently Toei took offense to it.
I've always been terrified of getting one of those.. D: I've never downloaded anything domestic and never will but still the possibility exists of getting one for downloading toku.

If I had lost it today, I'll probably be in the same boat as you were.
It actually wasn't a big deal. The payroll department cancelled the check and then printed me a new one the next day. The worst thing about it was feeling like a forgetful dumbass for losing a paycheck I had toiled for. :laugh:

We all make mistakes though. :thumbs:

It stinks.
It actually wasn't a big deal. The payroll department cancelled the check and then printed me a new one the next day. The worst thing about it was feeling like a forgetful dumbass for losing a paycheck I had toiled for. :laugh:

We all make mistakes though. :thumbs:

Maybe, but still. Money is money and it's kinda of a big deal. People really do act pretty pissy and moody if you end up losing it.

You can definitely see the increased quality with your new camera. :thumbs:

Maybe, but still. Money is money and it's kinda of a big deal. People really do act pretty pissy and moody if you end up losing it.
Plus we've already established that the people you work with...well, they don't seem to be the nicest of folks from your description. :disappoin

S

scikaiju

It's amazing how long one of these globes last when people don't get riled up about things

Status
Not open for further replies.