Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Nom. I could go buy some Ramune from the little Japanese store in the mall... What flavor do you like?

We might also have to go back to that restaurant we went to over on Green St. so you can get some sushi, and I can get some yakisoba!

Yuuuum~ Ramune~ I like original and strawberry flavored :3

I really like that restaurant, though every time my mom asks me what I want for dinner and I'm craving Japanese food, it always slips my mind. *sigh* Ah, Matsuri~ I should never forget the name.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I went to the Dentist today for the first time in a few years (I have no insurance) and my upper lip is still numb. Good thing is, my smile is now 1005 better! I am so happy. Can't wait until I can eat something. I am starving.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The dentist is so expensive but I really should go :(

Who the heck decided that Dentistry wasn't part of necessary medecine and always ends up in a different insurance package?! This is such a scam ><

Aronbafon
I went to the Dentist today for the first time in a few years (I have no insurance) and my upper lip is still numb. Good thing is, my smile is now 1005 better! I am so happy. Can't wait until I can eat something. I am starving.
I'm not looking forward to my next visit, if I need anything fixed it's gonna cost, since Dentists are not part of the Free health care we have in Denmark, and it's only free if you're under 18, which I'll only be for another 7 weeks.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm not looking forward to my next visit, if I need anything fixed it's gonna cost, since Dentists are not part of the Free health care we have in Denmark, and it's only free if you're under 18, which I'll only be for another 7 weeks.

It's not part of healthcare in Canada either... then again with the way our system is going it's kind of a good thing >.>

Maybe you should try to go one last time before you're 18? ^^;

The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
just beat Mirrors Edge........BEST.........GAME.......EVAR!!!!!

Banned
Last time i was at the dentist's was when they said i needed braces....13 years ago.

I'm Half-British, bad teeth is part of my Heritage!

It stinks.
Well, today I felt like a total dumbass. I ALMOST lost my paycheck and I'm regretting every minute of it. But, it's even worse when the person who found it realized how stupid you are and brags about it with his other buddies. Truly, I am not the most likeable guy there.

boogie woogie feng shui
Everybody misplaces things. It's really not anything to feel inferior about. Sounds like those douches at your work just want to slap each other on the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.