Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
boogie woogie feng shui
Um... yes it is. Unless you mean you want there to be a procedure that prevents pregnancy and allows a normal ejaculation containing sperm, which is, needless to say, asinine.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I usually put cooked salmon or rice seasoning (though that has seaweed so~ I'll probably make those for myself).

If there's some chicken at the house, I'll make us chicken katsu onigiri. :3

Nom. I could go buy some Ramune from the little Japanese store in the mall... What flavor do you like?

We might also have to go back to that restaurant we went to over on Green St. so you can get some sushi, and I can get some yakisoba!

Man, 11 hours shifts for the next two weeks including a 13 hour shift next Friday @__@

Ugh. I hope you won't be on your feet for all of that. That's brutal.

So, I'm taking a plane tomorrow, and I'm scared of flying. Any type of herbs, or pills that could help me take the edge off? In a completely legal way of course. :laugh:

How long is the flight? If you take about half a normal dose of a nighttime cold/allergy medication it'll make you really relaxed and you can just go to sleep as soon as you sit down on the plane. Only downside is that it takes a while to wear off, or else you just feel really out of it when you wake up.

Eye See You
Man, 11 hours shifts for the next two weeks including a 13 hour shift next Friday @__@

Shitty deal but it'll pay the bills.

So, I'm taking a plane tomorrow, and I'm scared of flying. Any type of herbs, or pills that could help me take the edge off? In a completely legal way of course. :laugh:

Ask for a stiff drink. Always calms the nerves.

so I'm not very happy about the idea of starting back to school so soon with very little seasonal fun accomplished.

Try masturbating in a public washroom with the door open while waving to the people walking by with your other hand. It should fill some void.

Aronbafon
God, I think I'm friends with something close to a Pedo -_-
One of my old classmates had banged a 14 year old... He's 18. UGH
[HIDE]
atfirsty.jpg
[/HIDE]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Technically at 14 that's not a pedophile... there's another word for it but I forgot what it was XD

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah that's still wrong.

At least it's only a 4 years difference, could have been creepier.

Aronbafon
It still violates the seven year rule.

X/2 + 7
X = Your age.
Eg. if you are 18 the minimum age for a partner is 16.

The World Warrior
Technically at 14 that's not a pedophile... there's another word for it but I forgot what it was XD

Potential pedophile pretty much sums it up.

Yeah that's still wrong.

At least it's only a 4 years difference, could have been creepier.

No, it's still pretty damn creepy... 7 years, 4 years, it makes no difference, perversion is perversion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.