Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Warrior
Anyone wanna see some of my Vaycay?
:eyebrow:
Too Bad :p

Vlog - Part 1
Vlog - Part 2

and one extra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aPsjTuhpy4

That was pretty neat. I never collected Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but my little cousin did and he use to shoplift them from Dollar General with such ease, when he lived with us in the earlier part of the last decade. Before we knew it he had three binders full. Eventually he sold them and put the profits towards a Kawasaki Ninja.

Super Moderator
Never had onigiri, actually! What do you usually fill them with? I'm not too fond of seaweed though.

I usually put cooked salmon or rice seasoning (though that has seaweed so~ I'll probably make those for myself).

If there's some chicken at the house, I'll make us chicken katsu onigiri. :3

Banned
Well, i must go shopping tomorrow, as all i have for dinner is Instant Ramen and some Green Horseradish (AKA Western Wasabi).

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Man, 11 hours shifts for the next two weeks including a 13 hour shift next Friday @__@

So, I'm taking a plane tomorrow, and I'm scared of flying. Any type of herbs, or pills that could help me take the edge off? In a completely legal way of course. :laugh:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So, I'm taking a plane tomorrow, and I'm scared of flying. Any type of herbs, or pills that could help me take the edge off? In a completely legal way of course. :laugh:

Ginger is good against nausea.

Is not impressed right now...
There should be some sort of pill or procedure for men that will stop them from getting a girl pregnant, but there will still be a normal ejaculation.

So you can still go Peter North on these hoes, but you won't have to worry about any illegitimate children!

boogie woogie feng shui
It's called a vasectomy, bud.

Back to school already?. Didn't you just start your summer a few weeks ago?.

Nah, although it feels like it. My summer break started at the end of May and ends a week from today. I got to go to the beach with a few people and went on a couple of day trips, but I spend the majority of it sitting around feeling sorry for myself and wallowing in my own isolation, so I'm not very happy about the idea of starting back to school so soon with very little seasonal fun accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.