Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I need to go to bed early as well. I have a job interview tomorrow at 11am and I need to get some rest.
Good luck with that. :thumbs:

Something's got to give with my sleep schedule as well. Fall semester starts a week from tomorrow and I'm still staying up until 6:00 AM and sleeping until 2:00 PM everyday. :redface2:
I've got the opposite problem. My sleep schedule is like that of an old man. I'm usually in bed by 10 and up by 6:30 or 7.

i slept for ten hours last night and I was still yawning most of the evening -.- I need to get up relatively early tomorow to make it easier to wake up at 6 AM this saturday for work.

I think I'm close to losing my job :/ the new regional director doesn't seem to like me at all (feels like he only hears about me when I do something wrong), and even if I don't get fired I'll probably need to sacrifice my wednesday gaming night to work an extra shift or I won't be able to keep up my budget ><

I need a new job but I have no idea where to go. I don't have any marketable skills and even if I were to go back to school I have no faith in my ability to get a diploma...even there I wouldn't know what to study :/
Sorry to hear that, man. :disappoin I'm sure you've got more skills than you give yourself credit for from your current job and all. Start really thinking about all of the tasks you currently take care of at work and see how many you can come up with. :anime:

Banned
Back!
:thumbs:

So good to be back home at last.
And i feel so energized, so full of newfound creatives ideas and drive!

And i FINNAL have a camera to which to do that with!:buttrock::buttrock:

Only thing that sucks is i have to work tonight.

Back!
:thumbs:

So good to be back home at last.
And i feel so energized, so full of newfound creatives ideas and drive!

And i FINNAL have a camera to which to do that with!:buttrock::buttrock:

Only thing that sucks is i have to work tonight.
Yay for creativity! :anime:

Well, the new semester does not start until Thursday but already I have witnessed an influx of the rudest, most ill-prepared, and moronic of all people. This is shaping up to be a mentally painful semester.

Heroes are forever
I didn't think there were so many people with a vampiric schedule.

Me, I'm starting to get used to a regular one.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I have a pretty normal one now, if by "normal" you mean "constantly sleep-deprived because I stay up late watching jdramas and then go to work the next morning." :laugh:

Super Moderator
I have a pretty normal one now, if by "normal" you mean "constantly sleep-deprived because I stay up late watching jdramas and then go to work the next morning." :laugh:

You and I have "normal" schedules then lol~ Even though it happens on occasion, I really, really dislike waking up past 10am. I rather have less sleep and wake up before 10am than sleep a full 7-8 hours and wake up past noon.

Man... totally can't believe that school starts in a couple of weeks, both for me as a student and me as a teacher. Gah...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've thought about going back to school, but the thought of having to write another 50-page paper of DOOM about a subject I most likely couldn't care less about usually manages to put the kibosh on that idea. :laugh:

Hey Angie, I got the HDMI cable yesterday, I'm gonna try connecting my tv with my laptop tonight to make sure it all works. :thumbs: You might want to bring your computer and cables with you this weekend anyway though, in case we want to watch something on your HD. :D

The laptop to tv via HDMI cable works wonders for me. :thumbs: I watched KR W entirely that way. I don't think I could watch toku on my laptop screen anymore since watching it the other way.

Mad Skillz
I could never pull off the schedules you guys are used to again. I used to do that all the time and then I randomly found myself more or less doing what Mr. G does, well, I tend to sleep at 12 AM and wake up at like 7 AM most of the time, but it still works out nicely for me.

I'd complain that school's back in action for me . . . but I'm doing online classes this semester, so it all works out pretty awesomely.

Super Moderator
Hey Angie, I got the HDMI cable yesterday, I'm gonna try connecting my tv with my laptop tonight to make sure it all works. :thumbs: You might want to bring your computer and cables with you this weekend anyway though, in case we want to watch something on your HD. :D

I'll bring my external harddrive instead, lol. If I took away the laptop my Mom'll probably throw a fit. She's still complaining at me that I haven't finished downloading all of Maou yet so she can watch it. (She's freaking obsessed with Toma~ :sweat:)

Do you like onigiri? I can make plain ones to munch on while we have our movie night. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.