Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I need to go to bed early as well. I have a job interview tomorrow at 11am and I need to get some rest.

boogie woogie feng shui
Something's got to give with my sleep schedule as well. Fall semester starts a week from tomorrow and I'm still staying up until 6:00 AM and sleeping until 2:00 PM everyday. :redface2:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
i slept for ten hours last night and I was still yawning most of the evening -.- I need to get up relatively early tomorow to make it easier to wake up at 6 AM this saturday for work.

I think I'm close to losing my job :/ the new regional director doesn't seem to like me at all (feels like he only hears about me when I do something wrong), and even if I don't get fired I'll probably need to sacrifice my wednesday gaming night to work an extra shift or I won't be able to keep up my budget ><

I need a new job but I have no idea where to go. I don't have any marketable skills and even if I were to go back to school I have no faith in my ability to get a diploma...even there I wouldn't know what to study :/

HJU's master of disguise
My guess is either the Democratic National Convention or Hobo With A Shotgun.

Both wrong!

Chester A. Bum
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_37FF_Vro"]‪Bum Reviews - Watchmen‬&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's who I was thinking, but I couldn't remember his name. :laugh:

He's kinda hit or miss for me though, I prefer TGWTG's Nostalgia Critic to his Bum Reviews.

Eye See You
Something's got to give with my sleep schedule as well. Fall semester starts a week from tomorrow and I'm still staying up until 6:00 AM and sleeping until 2:00 PM everyday. :redface2:

Back to school already?. Didn't you just start your summer a few weeks ago?.

It stinks.
I think I'm close to losing my job :/ the new regional director doesn't seem to like me at all (feels like he only hears about me when I do something wrong), and even if I don't get fired I'll probably need to sacrifice my wednesday gaming night to work an extra shift or I won't be able to keep up my budget ><

I feel the same way with my supervisor at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.