Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter - @MisturYellow
All these Figuarts, toys and other news is making my head spin faster then Linda Blair's.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well, i'm now officially a long term full timer at my current place of work!
No raise yet, but boss says i'll get one once iv'e been there for 2 more months.

Booked days off for my Vacation

Oh, and i have tonight off!
:castlerock::castlerock:
Nice. :thumbs:

All these Figuarts, toys and other news is making my head spin faster then Linda Blair's.
:laugh: I hope there's no projectile vomiting involved.

In other news, I cannot believe it but Tekken: Blood Vengeance is actually going to play in Tupelo, MS. It's a miracle. So I'm getting off Tuesday night and seeing it with my fiancee. :castlerock:

Banned
Nice. :thumbs:

In other news, I cannot believe it but Tekken: Blood Vengeance is actually going to play in Tupelo, MS. It's a miracle. So I'm getting off Tuesday night and seeing it with my fiancee. :castlerock:

Thansk G!
You show your wife-to-be a great time man!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It's currently 101 F with humidity out there. I don't want to have to walk to work ><

It stinks.
Can you drive or go on a bus instead?

It's noon and I finally rolled myself off my comfortable bed~ I love Fridays off~ :3

Now... what to wear today other than my t-shirt and gray sweats *ponderponder*

A tank top and a skirt?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
It's currently 101 F with humidity out there. I don't want to have to walk to work ><
Yeah, man. I took lunch a few minutes ago and thought I'd walk out to the pavilion that is on campus. I nearly melted on my way there.

It stinks.
Yeah, man. I took lunch a few minutes ago and thought I'd walk out to the pavilion that is on campus. I nearly melted on my way there.

That's nothing. The place I work at inside is a freakin' oven. It literally made me so damn exhausted.

Like a Tiger boss
You guys all complain to much. :p kidding. I adore yall muchly. It is hot and im dying too. Gawd my work was like 500 degrees or something. x.x Very uncomfy for this lil tiger girly. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.