Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
I've never understood when people get out of a long relationship and say stuff like, "Finally happy," or "Happier than they've been in a long time."

Like, what were you two even doing together? Just killing time?

The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
Listening to HJU Radio on my new ipod...thats 2nd gen, and it sucks

Eye See You
Man, going through my 8+ years of collecting Star Wars and Star Trek and really thinning out the herd. It's hard.

Yep. I did it for my PR and Horror collections and it was a good thing, clears **** up, and shows you what you really NEED to keep.

I've never understood when people get out of a long relationship and say stuff like, "Finally happy," or "Happier than they've been in a long time."

Like, what were you two even doing together? Just killing time?

Well, usually when a couple breaks up it's after serious build up of fights which cause couples to not be happy. Thus the break up means no more fighting. I've been in a few relationships where I was miserable for some time before ending it, it's always a hard thing to end a relationship when you are with someone for so long.

But then there is also that entire covering up the pain by saying that comment as well.

Clerk: Hi, welcome To McDonalds, what can I get you?

Me: Hi, can I get half a dozen chicken nuggets please?

Clerk: Oh I'm sorry, we only serve 6, 10 or 20.

Me: So you can't serve me half a dozen chicken nuggets?

Clerk: No, only 6, 10, or 20

Me: OK, interesting...

Seriously? Proves right there taht McDonalds people are stupid. :p

:laugh:

Sounds like i aint the only one who had an annoying or a really bad day around here. Im not alone. <3

Shitty weekend as well. Thank Satan for ice cold beer.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Tomorow evening is the Simple Plan show... there's going to be so many noisy teenagers dear lord... then later this week is Metallica. I should get a counter thingy so I can tally up the mullets -.-

Eye See You
I've got a KISS concert to hit up on the 27th. Gonna get **** faced with the old man and brother and see Gene in full make up, mutha fuckaz!!!.

(っ・ω・)っ
I've got a KISS concert to hit up on the 27th. Gonna get **** faced with the old man and brother and see Gene in full make up, mutha fuckaz!!!.

Dude Corey and I were thinking of either seeing that or going to Heavy T.O.! I totally thought you'd be going to the latter.. so many good Metal bands playing!

boogie woogie feng shui
Just procured high quality copies of The Shadow (1994), starring Alec Baldwin, and The Phantom (1996), starring Billy Zane, for myself. One night this week I officially declare a pulp hero double feature. :dance:

(っ・ω・)っ
Just procured high quality copies of The Shadow (1994), starring Alec Baldwin, and The Phantom (1996), starring Billy Zane, for myself. One night this week I officially declare a pulp hero double feature. :dance:

Niiiicceee!!! :thumbs:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

Someday said pulp?!

Obligatory pimping of my FAVORITE pulp hero.

The Shadow is a neat movie but I hear it's not really fateful to the source material. The Phantom though... yikes... that movie is just...augh. :shakefist

Eye See You
Dude Corey and I were thinking of either seeing that or going to Heavy T.O.! I totally thought you'd be going to the latter.. so many good Metal bands playing!

Yeah, a friend of mine wants to go BUT.... There are other pop punk bullshit bands performing there and I really have no enjoyment listening to that crap at a Metal concert. Plus, all of the Metal bands performing there I've seen many times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.