Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
I think bro is home.. I wonder what's gonna happen.. ._.

///.. yelling @_@

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Your father is going to unleash a can of a paternal rage.

Or they're too tired to yell so they'll just go to sleep.

I may be tired, but I think I just had one of the most important conversations of my life. Closure is a good thing. :castlerock:

(っ・ω・)っ
@___@ No.. lots of yelling and wow.. bro's being a smartass too.. and yeah.. @__@ Cause he was out for like 8 hours without letting anyone know where he was.. and mom has to wake up in 3 and a half hours.. and yeah dad's all like "This isn't a fucking hotel" cause he went out twice looking for my bro. Like my bro is trying to look like a hot shot or something for not even answering his phone.
@__@ He's not even sorry.. so.. I dunno what's gonna end up happening..

Seems like he's being passive.. and dad's pretty angry.. but it's cause obv they're worried about him and stuff and he has teenage rage going on where he feels like he's on top of the world @_@.. *Sigh* I just stepped out to try to talk to him and explain to him what's going on and why he was wrong (like really is it that bad to go over a friend's house for 6 hours instead of 8 hours? all my parents ask is that he's back home by midnight) so I try to tell him this @_@ but yeah.. trying to talk to my dad and ask him to try to get some sleep tonight is harder.. because he's really mad.. :/ and has high blood pressure @_@.. (I gave him a bottle of water and told him to drink it if hes gonna stay up)..

But.. at least it's all over @___@ Siighh.. thank goodness..

Last edited:
It stinks.
So, what's gonna happen between your brother and your dad afterwards?

PARTY HARD
Haven't slept early in a while. I feel good, too. I felt like **** yesterday when I woke up mad late, so waking up at 7:30 makes me feel a lot better.

Mad Skillz
Man, Kura had some epic family issues going on over there during the night. I freaking hate it when people are yelling at each other and you're like, the only one in the place not involved. It's incredibly awkward. Not gonna lie, the brother sounds like a spoiled jerkass in the story. (something I know oh so well.)

But yay for waking up early! I'd gotten into a nasty habit of sleeping around 2 AM and waking up at 10 or 11 AM and I hated it. Always woke up feeling groggy as hell. Finally managed to sleep around 10 last night and woke up about an hour ago.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You guys managing to sleep early are making me jealous as hell ><

Status
Not open for further replies.