Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well, i'm now officially a long term full timer at my current place of work!
No raise yet, but boss says i'll get one once iv'e been there for 2 more months.

Booked days off for my Vacation

Oh, and i have tonight off!
:castlerock::castlerock:
Nice. :thumbs:

All these Figuarts, toys and other news is making my head spin faster then Linda Blair's.
:laugh: I hope there's no projectile vomiting involved.

In other news, I cannot believe it but Tekken: Blood Vengeance is actually going to play in Tupelo, MS. It's a miracle. So I'm getting off Tuesday night and seeing it with my fiancee. :castlerock:

Nice. :thumbs:

In other news, I cannot believe it but Tekken: Blood Vengeance is actually going to play in Tupelo, MS. It's a miracle. So I'm getting off Tuesday night and seeing it with my fiancee. :castlerock:

Thansk G!
You show your wife-to-be a great time man!

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
It's currently 101 F with humidity out there. I don't want to have to walk to work ><
Yeah, man. I took lunch a few minutes ago and thought I'd walk out to the pavilion that is on campus. I nearly melted on my way there.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Yeah, man. I took lunch a few minutes ago and thought I'd walk out to the pavilion that is on campus. I nearly melted on my way there.

That's nothing. The place I work at inside is a freakin' oven. It literally made me so damn exhausted.

Blazing Tiger

Like a Tiger boss
You guys all complain to much. :p kidding. I adore yall muchly. It is hot and im dying too. Gawd my work was like 500 degrees or something. x.x Very uncomfy for this lil tiger girly. ;_;

I feel for you guys, it's only 12c here, and it's raining.
Been so all day. Not my kind of weather (i like clear sky's and and temps around the 20c) but it's a break from the heatwave thats been around here recently.

Oh, and i got some Packages!
:thumbs:
I'll LYK what they are once i get them.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
The new thread title reminds me of that Jennifer Lopez Music Video 'I'm Glad'; where she did a parody of the movie Flashdance.

Status
Not open for further replies.