Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe she doesn't want a relationship either and just wants some boy toy :p

(っ・ω・)っ
@_@ Oh man.. I feel like there's gonna shitstorm is gonna happen tonight when my bro gets home..
He's been ignoring my mom's calls and **** and my dad is piiiisssed. He just left like at around 5PM to "go check out some electronics" and it's almost 2AM and he's not home yet.. and dad was all "HE'S WALKING TO WORK TOMORROW I DON'T GIVE A ****"..
Usually mom lets it slide cause she's all "Oh he just texts" and dad's all "That's not right" cause they pay for his iPhone (I don't even have one >_> he's younger than me) and yeah.. oh man..

And oh damn.. >_> I think he just left to get my bro or something.. ooohhh... ****.. I just heard the garage opening and the car driving off..

.. I expect a lot of yelling soon.. *hiding out in room* @_@

Friendship and the Cosmos.
How old is your brother? If he's a teenager like me, then he's probably done something worthy of a tongue lashing. I hate moments where the house is up in a shitstorm where your whole family is involved in yelling. It sucks when you've done nothing but people are mad at you just because of one person.

(っ・ω・)っ
How old is your brother? If he's a teenager like me, then he's probably done something worthy of a tongue lashing. I hate moments where the house is up in a shitstorm where your whole family is involved in yelling. It sucks when you've done nothing but people are mad at you just because of one person.

@_@ 19 lol.. and I heard the door open just now.. but I dunno if it's just my dad or.. both of em >_>.. sounds like just my dad..

And apparently my bro's going over different friends houses just to hang out or something and mom's like "So he hasn't budged his ass to come home?" and dad's all "Do you see him home?"

So doing something particularly bad.. I don't think so.. like he's not out spray painting a wall or anything.. but he is certainly not giving a crap about the fact that my parents worry and would like to see him home before they go to sleep (and both need to wake up very early tomorrow for work and etc) >_>

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah when someone pays for your phone it's the least you can do to take their call.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Growing up in an Asian household, I have learned to fear the inevitable wrath of my parents daily. If I didn't call, I might as well commit seppuku or something.

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Growing up in an Asian household, I have learned to fear the inevitable wrath of my parents daily. If I didn't call, I might as well commit seppuku or something.

Same here >_> But obviously they're more lenient than they were for me (I'm the first born so I get all the strict rules)..

But it seems like he'll be facing their wrath soon either way @___@..

Status
Not open for further replies.