Video Game Consoles?

What video game consoles do you currently own?

Personally, I own all kinds of different consoles. I own a PS1, PS2, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS Lite, Game Boy Advance SP, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii, and Xbox 360.

What about you? :)

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man. That list is too long. Basically, everything you listed and some more. I still have a Neo Geo Pocket. The PSP, PSP Mini, PSP Vita, 3DS, PS3 and Wii U. I think that's the end of the list. No Xbox 360, though.

Mine goes all the way back to an Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis/Sega CD, Dreamcast, Wii, PS2, 360, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS. No PS3 and I sold my Gamecube long ago along with my Gameboy and GBA just due to lack of need/had other compatible options.

I've got the original Gameboy, PS1, GBA and Nintendo DS. I'm wondering whether to get the Nintendo 3DS or not though... Not that I have the money right now either...

Administrator
Staff member
Is your original GB still working? Btwn my husband and I, we have two of them. Only one still functions.

The last I knew it was working, it's currently at my brothers place though and I haven't tried it in a few months. I didn't really use it anymore though because I found I could still use the game cartridges in my GBA which was useful. I always found the colours quite strange though on the GBA when using Gameboy games in it.

If I remember correctly you can change the color scheme on the GBA, just for the life of me I cannot remember how..maybe some form of select and the bumpers. I'll have to dig mine out and play with it to confirm, as far as consoles though everything minus the dreamcast (I know =( )

Administrator
Staff member
I'm strongly considering hooking up the Gamecube just so I can use the GBA attachment.

I own an Xbox360 and a Playstastion3. I prefer my PC over both of them, though. I havent touched either of my consoles in atleast a year!

Aha! That sounds familiar. I think it was select plus any of the other buttons or in a different selection.