Vengeance: B.J. Novak will try to find justice for the death of a hook up he barely knows

Vengeance is a comedy crime mystery directorial debut of actor B.J. Novak. It is under the production of Blumhouse Productions, a company mostly known for making horror movies. They took a risk to be outside their comfort zone because  the comedy is promising.
He will also play the lead role in this movie after years of supporting roles in TV. To prove how multi talented he is, he also wrote  the screenplay of the movie. This film could be his vehicle to movie lead roles because people have nothing but positive impressions on the first trailer.
The humor of the movie  shows promise  of multiple laughs to the audience. The Trailer is funny, so not bad for  movie director.
He have a stellar cast of actors to support him in this move because they believe in this project. Also starring on this film are...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Analeigh Tipton from America's Next top model changed her name to Lio? Why? I like the joke about a Prius not being a real car because it does not use gasoline.

Let me tell you something...BJ Novak is such an underappreciated author that I'm sure this will be a huge success. He is a great actor too and I love that he gave himself his opportunity since no one wants to give him lead role in movies.