Vangelus Review 125 - TF Collection 6 - G1 Megatron

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBo06D3uwJ4"]YouTube - Vangelus Review 125 - TF Collection 6 - G1 Megatron[/ame]

PARTY HARD
This is the SECOND review of yours that I've watched (the first being the Drossel figma, which I've quite fallen in love with....again) BECAUSE it's

A) Megatron (I'm a Decepticon fan. Decepticon by choice! All hail lord Megatron!!)
B) G1 Megatron (not a fan of the trigger crotch toy compared to the cartoon version, but I love me some G1 Megatron gun none the less lol)
C) It's review #125 (A multiple of 5 and 25....okay, that had nothing to do with it lol)

I bet if I searched for this on eBay to splurge on (with money, not "mayo"), I will cry more tears than when I watched the J-DRAMA "ROOKIES" (not really, but the prices DO sadden me...). None the less, I love how you absolutely make this as humorous and informative as possible, even in the Drossel figma review, and kept me glued just to watch you shoot red plastic bullets!

Loved that review, cuz I had that toy. I use him as a toy gun plenty as well as his cannon. The stand fits pretty good in your hand to use it as a blaster of its own.

I used to use him and Galavatron and pretend I was a Target Master. :sweat: