Vangelus Review 105 - SIC Kamen Rider Zeronos & Deneb Imagin

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
yay another review :D I luv ur reviews Vangelus :)

too bad this set is discontinued T_T

Ore, Sanjou!
as a Den-O afficionado, I'd just like to imform you that the ZeroGasher's ranged weapon is a bowgun, not a crossbow

Last edited:
is The Underground Toy Reviewer
as a Den-O afficionado, I'd just like to imform you that the ZeroGasher's ranged weapon is a bowgun, not a crossbow

As a crossbow afficionado, I'd just like to inform you that a crossbow and a bowgun are the same damn thing. Hence why "bowgun" in Wikipedia takes you to the page for "crossbow."

Just sayin'.

Anywho, great review Vangelus, you ALMOST make me want to go after some SICs, but my Figuarts take priority. =p

Ore, Sanjou!
As a crossbow afficionado, I'd just like to inform you that a crossbow and a bowgun are the same damn thing. Hence why "bowgun" in Wikipedia takes you to the page for "crossbow."

Just sayin'.

Anywho, great review Vangelus, you ALMOST make me want to go after some SICs, but my Figuarts take priority. =p

though there is a distinction with the ZeroGasher Bowgun Mode, since it doesn't have to be loaded with arrows, nor does it fire arrows, unlike a crossbow

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Just sayin'.

Shuki, be gentle... we don't want to offend any person with disabilities. :thumbs:

Great review Vangelus!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Great review, Vangelus. Zeronos looks amazing, especially the knee and shin guards. I like how they stylized that and the whole suit.

Hehe, great reviews as always ~ I can't believe how small those candies and that card is =/ detail to the max ~ ! or min......