Vampirus – How can a Vampire hunt prey if everyone is in Quarantine

Administrator
Staff member
Vampirus is a horror-comedy that will give us the “Vietnam Flashbacks” of 2020. It is produced by Forever Safe Productions and is directed by Ryan Ohm. Its stars are Ashley Marie Jones, Michael Holding, Rikki Lee Travolta, and Chanda Daveta.
In 2020 the roads will be so empty that the air pollution has dropped tremendously, and wild animals have started having fun in the cities. Owners of Food delivery services laughed themselves to the bank because most people are afraid to dine out. Then we had hotels and restaurants that declared bankruptcy because the economy closed down. Karens became widespread because of Covid Deniers, who refused to wear masks.
The Highways are so empty that you can run around like a fool without the risk of being hit by a running vehicle.
I still have flashbacks of watching talk shows where all of the audience are on L.E.D screens, and everyone in the studio wears a face mask. I still...

Continue reading...

And I thought Twilight is the worst Vampire movie and suddenly the director of this movie screamed challenge accepted! Sheez looks like a bad movie.

That is some weird plot, I am not sure what the writer of this movie has been smoking.

So do Vampires need to wear masks and face shield while biting a victim during the pandemic... Sorry for my terrible Joke. Pandemic themed movies are everywhere.