Upload Season 2 Coming to Amazon Prime video

Administrator
Staff member
Upload Season 2 Trailer is finally out. This Amazon Prime Original is a Sci-Fi Comedy for people who like shows like The Good Place and Black Mirror.
The First Season introduced us to Nathan Brown. ( Robbie Amell) He was a 27-year-old computer engineer who died in a car accident, and he got uploaded to a Lake because of it. Lakeview is a Digital Afterlife. People’s consciousness transcends to their cloud.
They get to live digital immortality. Nathan cannot afford to become an Upload in Lakeview, but he has unlimited access to the afterlife thanks to his heiress fiancee Ingrid Kannerman (Allegra Edwards ). Uploads can feel a sensation like an average human. They can experience the five senses like real living people. People can also choose an Avatar to be their new...

Continue reading...

Protector of the Ocean
I was surprised how binge-worthy season 1 was. I thought it would be a Mushy, Lovey dubby show, but it has a lot more depth. The mystery behind Nathan's death was great. The sexual tension between Nathan and Nora is terrific. And despite how self-centered she can be, Ingrid was shown to care about other people honestly. This Trailer is a great surprise. I hadn't heard anything since season 1 and thought this show might have been canceled. I am thrilled that season 2 is finally here! It feels like I've been waiting for this forever! The wait for season 2 felt like two years because of the Pandemic. Now I can finally watch it!

True Patriot
Time to renew my Amazon Prime Video subscription! All of my favourite shows are announcing New Seasons and spin-offs! Meanwhile, Netflix is on a cancelling spree, and it's hard for me to trust the platform. What makes me wonder about this show is the Billionaire who decided to stay an older man when he got uploaded. He didn't choose to become young again when given such an option.

Finally, I'd been waiting for this for a long time, as there seemed to be a few delays in its release. It's been far too long. I enjoyed the first season and am looking forward to a continuation. Season 2 of one of the darkest yet funniest series on the air is almost here. They played us all by repeatedly postponing the dates.

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing this! I couldn't help but notice Nathan was in Nora's workplace at the conclusion. Does this imply that they discovered a means to reverse the effects of time and make him a living being once more? Is he an Android or a hologram? Is the 3D printed concept still functional? Or did they figure out how to redownload his consciousness into a new body? I have a lot of questions! In this trailer, I also sense a schism between Nathan and Nora. They're more like friends than lovers! I'm hoping to see them together again by the end of the season! Because everything they went through together in the first season couldn't have been for nothing.

I binged the whole season in 1 sitting, and I feel disappointed that it is only seven episodes. It also ended in a cliffhanger. Amazon Prime better renew this and prove they are nothing like Netflix.

Sign me up if this technology exist! I want to be a resident of Lake view because eternal life is awesome! I had high expectations of Season but it is possible enough for me to want Season 3. It is not as Good as the first one but I don't want it to be canceled. I want to see Freeyond!

I'm a Champion
I binged the whole season in 1 sitting, and I feel disappointed that it is only seven episodes. It also ended in a cliffhanger. Amazon Prime better renew this and prove they are nothing like Netflix.
Blame Covid, It's the reason why we are Episodes short. Crossing my fingers for another renewal.