krw-manga-feat.jpg

The latest issue of 'Weekly Big Comic Spirits' featured some news concerning Kamen Rider W. First of all, they notified readers that the Kamen rider W manga was taking a one-week break and therefore would not be featured in next week's issue (issue 50).

However they also said that in the issue the week after (issue 51) the W manga would return with a color page, an article page, and they will feature a special Kamen Rider W announcement that is not related to the manga (or at least not the current one anyway).

Issue 51 comes out on November 20th so we won't have to wait long to find out what else is in store for Fuuto's most famous residents.

:confused: How many people will read an American Kamen Rider comic from Boom?

D

Dr Kain

I wish someone would actually bring out all of Ishinomori's Kamen Rider mangas. In fact, why hasn't anyone done just that? Better yet, why hasn't anyone licensed anything from Ishinomori period? You would think someone like Viz would have been fighting to get Cyborg 009 and Gilgamesh out.

Huh, come to think of it, I never did see any folow-up news explaining what this announcement was. Dang.
I wish someone would actually bring out all of Ishinomori's Kamen Rider mangas. In fact, why hasn't anyone done just that? Better yet, why hasn't anyone licensed anything from Ishinomori period? You would think someone like Viz would have been fighting to get Cyborg 009 and Gilgamesh out.
Comixology has the rights for Kamen Rider, Kikaider, Inazuman, Skull Man and Cyborg 009 (both the original and a modern remake). I can only see the first few issues of each on their website, but that may just be because I don't have an account.