Unplugging: Eva Longoria desperately disconnects her gadgets to save her marriage

Super Moderator
Unplugging is a romantic comedy about a married couple whose marriage begins to deteriorate. The couple still shares a home, but their gaze is permanently fixed on their technological devices. In real life had seen families like that. Talking in person has been so awkward that some people text each other even if they are in the same room. Their daughter’s like them, as her eyes are permanently mounted to her iPad to make it worse. Something needs to be done, or their family is set to fail.
Eva Longoria goes back to her Desperate Housewives roots as she plays the role of another wife with marital problems. This time around, the cause is not a Shirtless Gardener but her Smartphone instead.

Meet Jeanine and Dan, a couple looking for a digital detox who are about to discover it’s a whole lot more than they ever expected…Watch the official trailer for Unplugging, in theaters on 4/22! @verticalentertainment...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The Mitchell's vs the Machines ...Mom and Dad only edition?

Oh, this film appears to be entertaining! Separating from their gadgets, the internet, social media, and other electronic devices can be pleasant for some people. Simply turning them off for a few minutes or an hour a day is sufficient for some folks. Some people require a vacation from themselves. I have sisters who lives in the same room and texts each other too.

The Thumbnail me me thought this is going to be a horror movie but its actually a comedy. Looks Funny and Wholesome!

Hello Friends!
My Marriage is like that! 🥲🤣😭Both of us work, and we only talk on the phone, and when we get to bed, we just sleep. We have five kids working too hard to give them a good life, so we have no time for romance.

I am so used to seeing Eva Longoria as the sophisticated sex symbol. Glad she accepted a funny role like this because it's outside her comfort zone.

The daughter from the movie, I am like that! I can't live without my tablet. It will be the end of the world if I will be away from it.

Eva Longoria's Comedy acting is underrated! There are moments in Desperate Housewives that shows off her natural sense of humor. Her character here is nothing like her in real life because she is very outdoorsy in real life. She loves fishing and hunting!