Unlocked | Korean Film | It's Not Smart to Lose Your Smartphone

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Lee Na-Mi (played by Chun Woo-hee) is a female hustler. She’s intelligent, talented, hard-working, has excellent marketing skills, and holds down more than one job. When she’s not working beside her dad in his cafe, she is doing other jobs related to marketing products via social media technology. Like most young people her age, she uses her smartphone FOR EVERTHING!! Work and play. Her device has loads of photos with friends and family, as well as lots of revealing.text messages. Very revealing. It’s surprising how innocent innocuous casual conversations via text messages reveal a lot about an individual.</p>

"Unlocked" sounds like a thrilling roller coaster! Losing a smartphone and having a psycho serial killer find it? That's definitely not a situation I'd want to be in. Lee Na-Mi may be smart in many ways, but losing her smartphone was definitely not a smart move. It's scary how much information and revealing conversations we have on our devices without realizing it.

Oh Jun-Yeong sounds like a truly creepy and twisted character. Using apps to disguise his voice and installing spyware? That's beyond disturbing

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Poor Lee Na-Mi, falling into the trap of this psycho killer. It just goes to show that we should always take warnings seriously, even if they seem overprotective at first. Detective Woo Ji-Man's story adds another layer of intrigue to the film. Searching for his missing son and potentially discovering he's a serial killer? That's intense. I wonder if he'll be able to save Lee Na-Mi.

Wow, this movie sounds intense! Losing a smartphone can be a nightmare, but having a serial killer find it takes it to a whole new level. It's definitely a cautionary tale about being more careful with our devices. I can't believe how the antagonist, Oh Jun-Yeong, uses technology to terrorize his victims. It's scary to think about how easily someone can invade our privacy and manipulate us. Definitely makes me think twice about who finds my lost phone!

PammyTVAddict
Lee Na-Mi's situation is really unfortunate. She seems like a smart and hardworking person, but we all make mistakes. It's a shame that her carelessness led her into such a terrifying situation. And her dad's intuition about Oh Jun-Yeong was spot on! It's always important to listen to our parents' advice, even if it seems overprotective. Hopefully, they can find a way to escape this nightmare.I can't imagine the fear and anxiety that Lee Na-Mi must be experiencing. It's heartbreaking to think that a simple mistake led to such a dangerous situation. But it's also a testament to her strength and courage that she's willing to face the killer head-on in order to protect others.

It's fascinating how this film portrays the power of parental intuition. Lee Na-Mi's father immediately sensed something off about Oh Jun-Yeong, even though his daughter brushed it off. It's a reminder that parents often have a deep understanding of their children and can sense danger when it's lurking. I hope Lee Na-Mi and her father find a way to escape this nightmare together.

The suspense and tension in this movie must be through the roof! Losing a phone is already a stressful experience, but having a serial killer find it takes it to a whole new level. I can't even imagine the mind games and terror that Oh Jun-Yeong must be subjecting Lee Na-Mi and her father to. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions for the characters and viewers alike.

I said oooh
This movie serves as a wake-up call to the dangers that exist in the digital world. It's a reminder to be vigilant and proactive in protecting our personal information and devices. The story may be intense and unsettling, but it sheds light on the harsh realities that some people face. After watching Unlocked, I'll definitely be more cautious and informed about smartphone security.