I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 017 Change, NOW!

Subject: Kamen Rider Wizard episode(s) 40 I Want to Ride a Bicycle and 41 A Fate of Wizardry which aired June 23, and June 30, 2013 Both Written by: Junko Komura

Mayu has returned and with her she brings some change. White Wizard finally steps into the fray and confuses us by doing some unexpected things. What are his true colors? What is Wiseman up to? Sora says he has it figured out, but what could it be?

Listener Question to answer on episode 019: Would you choose to become a Wizard alongside Haruto and Ntio?

Subscribe.

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Special unKamenCast RX! 01 Spec-Ops vs. Bestial Battery Go-Busters: The commentary!

Get ready for an extra special dose of the cure for the common Rider show, as Grimmhelm and Pez do a first viewing audio commentary on the Go-Busters Returns V-cinema. Join them as they laugh, cry and are generally confused over the events of this better-than-unofficial parody.

Here is Grimmhelm’s site for now, even though you can listen to and view his content here on Sentai Rangers!

Subscribe

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Special unKamenCast RX! 02 Red Panda

We regretfully must delay another standard dose of the Cure for the common Rider Show, sorry RXheads. But fear not, you’ll still get an earful of Justice as Grimmhelm and Pez discuss the excellent works of Gregg Taylor. We contrast Kamen Rider Double with the (actually) hard-boiled Black Jack Justice and honestly geek out over the amazing Red Panda Adventures. We draw unwarranted comparisons to Ishinomori’s Kamen Rider manga and go into heavy spoilers on each show we discuss.

Subscribe

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 018 For Love?

Subject: Wizard episodes 42 The Ringed Novelist and 43 The White Wizard’s Secret which aired July 07, and July 14, 2013 Both Written by: Tsuyoshi Kida

Wow. The times they are a changing for Wizard. If you’ve listened to this show for long, you know that Wizard has disappointed the unKamenCrew for very good reasons. The return of Mayu as Mage and the revelation that White Wizard doesn’t have the purest intentions, or at least the ends justify the means to him, along with the fact that Wizard will have 51 episodes and air until September 22, it seems that the people who work on the show are trying to give it a great ending. Join us as we discuss the latest arc and the further changes it brings.

Subscribe

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 019 Parents

Subject: Wizard episodes 44 Momento of My Son and 45 A Smile in Your Heart which aired July 21 and 28, 2013 Both written by Junko Komura

Kamen Rider Wizard makes a triumphal return to being an interesting show and follows it up with another good arc. Koyomi is in trouble, Medusa is asking questions, Mayu is getting ambitious, Sora feels certain he has his endgame figured out, Haruto is getting more background thanks to his teacher and Nitou is getting motivation given and taken from him, A lot is happening and it is shaping up to be interesting.

Mewzard and Pez also discuss Gaim with plenty of facts, opinions and speculation.

Subscribe
Tumblr

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 020 Seeing W/The Four-in-One Review Part 4

Subject: Kamen Rider W 39-49 and The Gaia Memories of Fate A-Z

What did Grimmhelm, IllusClaire, Mewzard and Pez think of all this? Listen in as we count up W’s sins for the penultimate time. It is going to be interesting to have feedback from fans of the show on this one.

Tweet answers to @unkamenRX or send an email unkamencastrx@gmail.com

Check out: Claire’s blog and Tumblr! Also specifically, her viewing notes.

Pez’s viewing notes.

Check out our brand new unKamenRX Tumblr where you can find some extra audio content as well as some cool pictures and blurbs, which includes a resurrection of the SweetNothings in picture form!

Subscribe.

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 021 Seeing W/The Four-in-One Review RETURNS!

Just when you thought you were safe from hearing about Kamen Rider Double, the unKamenCrew grits their teeth once more to face down the cold dark specter of Shotaro Hidari as he… oh wait. Nevermind. Welcome back to a fun and more lighthearted episode where we discuss the Universe of Kamen Rider Double as seen from a Pterodactyls-eye view, from the mean streets of Fuuto and in the account of fallen heroes. Are you ready to ride with the peanut gallery?

Tweet @unkamenRX or send an email unkamencastrx@gmail.com

Check out: Claire’s blog and Tumblr!

Claire pointed us to some information on crimes against Transgender people; it doesn’t correlate 100% with a statement made in the show but sheds some interesting light on the problem.

unKamenRX Tumblr where you can find some extra audio content as well as some cool pictures and blurbs, which includes a resurrection of the SweetNothings in picture form!

Subscribe

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 022 Twist

Subject: Wizard episodes 46 Cracked Memories and 47 Wiseman’s Revelation’s which aired July August 3 and 10, 2013 Both written by Junko Komura

Haruto is stating to trust Fueki. Mayu and Haruto become closer by confiding in one another. Koyomi tries to stand on her own to not be a burden to her friends which puts Gremlin and Wiseman at odds when he is forced to protect his daughter from the Phantom with a human heart. Medusa gives her all against Mayu who has gained new power from White Wizard after giving him Haruto’s Infinity ring. Medusa meets her end and the final Wizard Fueki needs has been born.

Oh boy.

Subscribe.

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 023 GET IT ON!!

Subject: Birth of the 10th Kamen Rider!! Kamen Rider ZX!

Grimmhelm and Pez discussed in short this movie about a year before this proper commentary. They were lacking so much and Pez loves ZX so greatly that the unKamenCrew decided it was time to give this fun bit of Rider the proper treatment it deserves, it demands. So get ready, this is going to be a ride!

We use the special 60 minute version that Tod @GomessQ obtained after making some sort of deal with Ferbus in order to… well it is complicated, so more on that later. Thanks to Tod for making this possible. You can watch the awesome 60 minute version; watch 45 minute version and either enjoy our 15 minutes of amazement at the Kamen Rider re-cap or just skim ahead to 17minutes 25seconds.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sentai-rangers-unkamencast/id642129853?mt=2

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 023 The Pre-Gaim Show

Subject: Kamen Rider Gaim

In this episode we touch on the end of Wizard and the possibilities it holds as well as discuss Gaim’s involvement in the Special 52nd and 53rd episodes marking Kamen Rider Wizard as the longest Hesei series. Join us as we do some conjecture on the beginning of Gaim.

Tumblr.

Subscribe.

Enjoy!