As someone who's been following you since the Sweet Nothings days just wanted to say I have really enjoyed the new unKamenCast. Peeps looking for another rider focussed podcast should really check this one out.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast-RX! 008 Friendship, Please!

Subject Kamen Rider Wizard 32 Part-Time Danger and 33 Things Money Can’t Buy, which aired 04-21-2013 & 04-28-2013

FIRST! YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE (unless you haven't watched the these episodes, in which case you should watch them to get some of the subtle references and idiosyncratic comments found here in)! You will find unexpected Ishibashi appreciation... and tangents... and references... abounding as Mewzard and Pez discuss the Potgoblin Hobgoblin arc. Friendship is tested as greeed consumes and twists men to love MONEY more than anything else, and that's just what happens with the hosts!

Enjoy!

Listener question to be answered and discussed on episode 010: Explain why or why not you believe 1) White Wizard and 2) Wiseman is truly evil?

Tweet answers to @unkamenRX or send an email unkamencastrx@gmail.com

ALSO!!! We now have the show available on iTunes, so go ahead and subscribe.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast-RX! 009 What Is This, SHT?

Subject: Super Hero Taisen!

The W episodes are being put on delay, but they should be well worth the wait! In the mean time, make your self some kale chip, turn down the lights and shut off your brain because the show is about to begin! Grimmhelm is stuck behind some dimensional wall trying to get his tech situation in order while Mewzard and Pez discuss the clash of Super Sentai and Kamen RiiiIIIDDER (Decado!!!) in the legendary Super Hero Taisen via audio commentary.

Enjoy!

Listener question to be answered and discussed on episode 010: Explain why or why not you believe 1) White Wizard and 2) Wiseman is truly evil?

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast-RX! 010 Truth & Lies

Subject: Kamen Rider Wizard 34 The Model’s Dark Side and 35 Another Side of Sora, which aired 05-05-2013 & 05-12-2013

Love him or hate him Sora turns a corner quite the unexpected corner as we learn about his past and he offers a glimpse into his dark future. The show really feels like it is trying to build momentum for a big finish. Could this be the start of Wizard's redemption? Listen in and find out what Mewzard and Pez think.

Listener question to be answered and discussed on episode 012: Do you like Gremlin? Why or why not? How could he be better?

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
W Q1

Kamen Rider W is held up as one of the best Kamen Rider series. Is it? The three hosts discuss the merits of the show as its story unfolded Doublet by Doublet. One of us loves it, one of us is sour on it and one likes it alright; listen in to hear us explain ourselves and count up our sins!

Check out: Claire’s blog and Tumblr! Also specifically, her viewing notes.

Listener question to be answered and discussed on episode 012: Do you like Gremlin? Why or why not? How could he be better?

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Wizard Check-Up 3

Subject: Kamen Rider Wizard episodes 28 -35 GENERALLY, 36 and 37 The Myna Bird Speaks and The Fugitive’s Despair, specifically, which aired 05-19-2013 & 05-26-2013 and the series thus far! As well as the new scans for Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land and the first few episodes of the Fourth Quarter! Grimmhelm, Mewzard and Pez analyze the plot and character development in this third Quarter as well as how the series ranks for them at this time.

Listener question answered and discussed this week: Do you like Gremlin? Why or why not? How could he be better?

Enjoy!

Subscribe

Last edited:
I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 013 Seeing W/The Four-in-One Review – Part 2

Run Time: 01:3816

Subject: Kamen Rider W 13-26. Claire, Grimmhelm, Mewzard and Pez once again count up W’s sins and some of the show’s Mitzvot too! We get deep into discussing Kirihiko, Wakana, Saeko and Terui, as well as where the mystery could be going. Do you have the courage to hear our judgments?

Listener Question to be answered on episode 014: Haruto protects our Hopes, but what are your Hopes for Haruto and the others in this last leg of the show?

Pez’s viewing notes.

Princess Wakana’s Healing Princess Show! There are 34 episodes, subbed by TV-N!

And [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDpzMmbvc4"]these episodes[/ame] Specifically cross over with the W show, being “in Universeâ€

Subscribe.

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast-RX! 014 Annual Sports Recess

Run Time: 01:03:48

Faulty alarm clocks, exceedingly slow British Internet and lack of preparation at the unKamenHQ for any sort of disaster, real or imagined, have swirled into an unexpected cocktail of aural narcotics. This tincture of the ear, if you’ll excuse my metaphor, will deliver NOT ramblings, NOR rantings, and certainly NO GEEKING ON about the topics found here in, which are varied. Grimmhelm and Pez invite you to be participants in drug trial of sorts. We hope none of you have a negative reaction to the Wizard in Magic Land news, Fourze versus W talk, the philosophical discussion about viewing order, the well spoken yet unintelligible “spoilers†about Decade and anything else we may have thrown into this discussion, including some fan interaction. We have no insurance. Please sign the waiver.

Next week, 06-21-2013 we will have our discussion of Wizard 38 and 39. W Q3 will be 6-28-2013

Subscribe.

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 015 GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!!

Run Time: 51:41

Subject: Kamen Rider Wizard episodes 38 Stolen Hope and 39 What He Forgot on the Field which aired June 2, and June 9, 2013 Both Written by: Head Writer Tyusoshi Kida

The end of the series is nigh, and NOW we get more information on Haruto from before he became a Wizard? Oh, and Wajima gets a visit from the White Wizard, the former Gate (we can assume) known as Fueki. Is this all too little to late or well timed and placed?

Subscribe

Enjoy!

I am KamenRiderPEZ
unKamenCast RX! 016 Seeing W/The Four-in-One Review Part 3

Subject: Kamen Rider W 27- 38

This was an exciting “quarter†to be sure. A lot of development happens in these episodes, we find out that the Sonozaki’s are part of (or are) Museum which is working with a mysterious group called foundation X which is financially supporting their Dopant development. Dr. Isaka and Saeko make their moves against Ryuube. Terui gets the chance to break through the despair over the loss of his family and Shotaro faces himself and fights to rise above his limitations. What did Grimmhelm, IllusClaire, Mewzard and Pez think of all this? Listen in as we count up W’s sins!

Listener Question to be answered on episode 018: Do you buy Terui Ryu’s transformation from big jerk to cool secondary Rider What about it did you love, or hate and what would you have changed?

Pez’s viewing notes.

Check out our brand new unKamenRX Tumblr where you can find some extra audio content as well as some cool pictures and blurbs. There’s a video of Mayu’s first transformation there as well!

Subscribe.

Enjoy!